Lt. Commander
# 31
03-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Sounds like you should be more "patient" with the impatient people

I'd like to answer that question, but I would really have to derail your thread. You see, this particular thread is about people whining, so it would be off topic to discuss other topics in this thread :p
i've already derailed it twice.... it's actually a thread with an original post about whiny people aimed at directing people to talk about something completely different... thus the purpose of the thread IS to derail it =o
i know it's an insane idea but then again, they said nichola tesla was insane and look at his infulence in fallout 3 =o
(tesla cannons = insanely fun )

is it possible to beam down to random planets and wander around when not on a mission? it'd make sense and add for a fun gaming exsperiences if i could beam down and walk on a moon just to say i did it
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-21-2010, 04:04 PM
This thread title makes me imagine an agitated "Dr." W. Axl Rose snake dancing while singing: "Need some more patients, yeah yeah.... just a few more patients mmmmwaaaa yeah..."

Maybe I should stop drinking now.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenSorce View Post
This thread title makes me imagine an agitated "Dr." W. Axl Rose snake dancing while singing: "Need some more patients, yeah yeah.... just a few more patients mmmmwaaaa yeah..."

Maybe I should stop drinking now.
i spelled it wrong and my attempts at correcting the title have resulted in massive amounts of fail =[