Lt. Commander
# 1 New Mission Idea
03-21-2010, 04:19 PM
I have an Idea for cryptic about missions, such as with some of the new missions they may have in the future the players (Us) it would be written in the mission to choose to follow a peaceful path to resolve a mission or a hostile way. I such a mission has a later episode related to it then whatever path you chose also affects how you must play the related missions. Just an Idea. I mean we shouldn't have to have non stop combat in each mission this is star trek, yes there is war/combat but look at the tv episodes they also sometimes chose the peaceful way out instead of like scotty said "the best ambassador he knows is a fully charged phaser bank".
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capthicks View Post
I have an Idea for cryptic about missions, such as with some of the new missions they may have in the future the players (Us) it would be written in the mission to choose to follow a peaceful path to resolve a mission or a hostile way. I such a mission has a later episode related to it then whatever path you chose also affects how you must play the related missions. Just an Idea. I mean we shouldn't have to have non stop combat in each mission this is star trek, yes there is war/combat but look at the tv episodes they also sometimes chose the peaceful way out instead of like scotty said "the best ambassador he knows is a fully charged phaser bank".
I have an idea for missions too... MAKE SOME THE KDF CAN PLAY!!