Lt. Commander
I'm looking for an established, well organized and large fleet to do endgame PVE/PVP. Must be a European time zone based fleet as i cannot stay on past 1am GMT every night. I currently have TS3 installed but im perfectly willing to install vent if the recruiting fleet requires it.

At the very minimum i will be available 3 nights a week pretty much all evening and im willing to lend a hand with activities such as recruiting ect once in a while and help lower level members level if they need it.

Please reply here or contact me in game if i am online, my handle is @ilaniol
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2010, 01:01 AM
Hi there!

I´m living in Germany and am part of the Federation Fleet. You´ll find their thread around here somewhere (at the top) We´re supposedly one of, if not the biggest Fleet out there and are running STF each day. Currently with only two regular groups (one at 4pm GMT, one at 11pm GMT), but: the more people, the more groups. Chances are, if you open up another group, you´ll have it filled up soon.

We use GCS as a "teamspeak"-variant. Works fine for me and it´s free to use (even provides a free server for you to do whatever you want to do*g*)

So try it out and contact some of our admirals out there!

Regards
dunnagh
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Thanks ill check you out a little later today once im more awake
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2010, 02:20 AM
It turns out I already registered with your fleets forum a few days ago and my application was accepted, i'll get that voice chat client set up a little later and seek out an ingame invite at the same time when more of the fleets players are online
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2010, 03:53 AM
That could take a little time, just be patient, admirals are not always online Also, you need to be given Access to the gsc-server (or you can only linger around in the lobby *g*) There´s a thread for that too on the forum.