Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Anyone else having this bug problem when you completed many Deep Space Encounters from what Captain Mckenzie Calhoun assigned you a 'Reclaim the Neutral Zone( Daily ) or once every 20hours to complete and earn a Medal of Honor : 5 MoH credit points, and all I been getting is Medal of Excellent and other stat points for RA5 level, but no Medal of Honor since almost 2 days ago. I got it twice, and then it didn't appear anymore. Anyone else has this issue going on now or ever have this where no more Medal of Honor being given out when you're doing the Deep Space Encounter missions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegastar_Palerider
Anyone else having this bug problem when you completed many Deep Space Encounters from what Captain Mckenzie Calhoun assigned you a 'Reclaim the Neutral Zone( Daily ) or once every 20hours to complete and earn a Medal of Honor : 5 MoH credit points, and all I been getting is Medal of Excellent and other stat points for RA5 level, but no Medal of Honor since almost 2 days ago. I got it twice, and then it didn't appear anymore. Anyone else has this issue going on now or ever have this where no more Medal of Honor being given out when you're doing the Deep Space Encounter missions?
Is this english? I can barely understand the question you are trying to ask.

But here's what I gathered from it. Deep space encounters have NOTHING to do with any daily.

Reclaim the neutral zone is PvP queue.

You can earn 5 medals of honor every 20 hours.

There are three possible PvP dailies you may be given each day. To my knowledge - each has to be unlocked via the previous quests given out at lower levels.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2010, 07:35 PM
3 per day? i thought the max you could get is 2 per day? what do you have to do to unlock the third?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElder
Is this english? I can barely understand the question you are trying to ask.

But here's what I gathered from it. Deep space encounters have NOTHING to do with any daily.

Reclaim the neutral zone is PvP queue.

You can earn 5 medals of honor every 20 hours.

There are three possible PvP dailies you may be given each day. To my knowledge - each has to be unlocked via the previous quests given out at lower levels.
My apology for the confusing write ups, but am on 2 pc's. This is on the back side and I was trying to figure out how to get around this issue of not receiving the Mark of Honor medal after completing each PvP's Space/Ground. Done a few and completed a few PvP, but my highlighted Primary Misssion: Deep Space Encounters never goes away and I've done a dozen PvP's already in Hollodeck.

Let me give you an example. On the missions/assigments listing under the Mini-map on top right of screen it shows in yellow highlight this:

- Deep Space Encounter ^
- Eliminate Klingons ^

I've done many PvP's and completed those PvP's but what is shown above " - Deep Space Encounter ... etc. ... " has not cleared. Why is that. I was first given each renew dailies of MIssion: Reclaim the Neutral Zone ( daily ) by Captain McKenzie Calhoun. He's also located at D7 main station.

Now, you said, " There are three possible PvP dailies you may be given each day. To my knowledge - each has to be unlocked via the previous quests given out at lower levels. "

Am a week old Rear Adm. grd 5, and I did get the Mark of Honor medal 3 times first time, but then it stopped issuing out the Mark of Honor medals and its 5 credit points. So what do you mean by ".. each has to be unlocked via the previous quests gien out at lower levels. "
So what quests in lower levels are you referring to? Please give me some examples to what/which they are/were? Thanks for your replies.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2010, 04:11 AM
Um... Yellow Highlighted means it's the mission you have set as your primary mission.

A Deep Space Encounter is what those roaming enemies in Sector Space are called. This particular mission is one of those that pops up during said encounter through the non-vital interaction commands at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Obviously you were in a Klingon one and never finished. I would assume you accidentally took the mission while aiming for the "Exit to Sector Space" button as they're located in the same place.

It has *nothing* to do with the PvP daily missions.

The lower PvP missions are what he means, and they're available from the same NPCs that give out the daily PvP missions. I never had to do any of them to pick up a PvP daily, though.