Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for the right Fleet
03-20-2010, 07:54 AM
Hey all,

Im looking for a Fleet to join, im not one to move around alot so im looking for a fleet that i can stay and grow with over the years, as such I want to be very clear and upfront about what my ideal fleet would offer.

Mixed Faction: Yeah i know its not possible to have KDF and Fed in the same Fleet but you can have 2 divisions both using a shared channel. I have both a BG5 Klingon and a RA5 Fed, im active on both, but generally use my Klingon for PvP.

PvP: Whilst im not PvP centred i do like a good session a few times a week, it would be good to join a fleet to fight along side.

PvE Raids: Next to a fun friendly fleet chat, regular raid runs are my primary requirement out of a fleet, once or twice a week would be ideal and if possible on both Fed and KDF. Both my toons are fully kitted out with Purple X gear both on their ships and them selves, so im ready to roll.

Active Forums: Forums are in my opinion essential to the health of a Fleet and a good active forum where you can co-ordinate Fleet Events, post guides and most importantly an outlet for any pent up silliness.

Vent/TS3 Servers:
These are a must too, my typing skills at the best of times isnt great, so whilst being shot at and with a frantic computer screaming that my hull is down to 25% it rapidly deteriorates to my just banging the keyboard and hoping by some miracle it made sense.

Thats about it, a long list i know, sorry.

A bit amount me:

I live in the UK, im a 35 year old married man, ive played MMOs for years, I started with Star Wars Galaxies just after launch (CU scared me off for a while but i went back until NGE killed it) and have been playing various MMOs since, EVE Online, and Lord of the Rings mainly.
I have a life time sub to STO (and LOTRO) so i'll be around for a while.

Please reply to this post if your fleet has the above, sorry again for being so demanding, its not in my nature, but i want to make sure i get this right.

Regards
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2010, 07:58 AM
Check out our International Fleet

More information here : http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=91242

We have TS3 as well
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Sent you a PM mate, but feel free to check out the link in my sig as well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2010, 12:40 PM
The fleet I'm in meets your requirements, please come check us out:
http://www.starfleetdefenders.com/

There are several lifers in there, so you can bet the fleet will stay around a long time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-20-2010, 01:01 PM
I would like to formally invite you to become an Officer in the United Britannian Fleet (UBF). As an Officer in the UBF you will gain many new friends and a support base to help you in game and out of game. The UBF is in need of great people to join in one of the Divisions in the fleet. We have Divisions which include Judge advocate general (JAG), Fleet Personnel with Fleet Academy, Fleet Science Medical, Fleet Engineering Corps and Britannian Armada, with Military Assault Command Operations (MACO's). All of the Admirals are looking for people to take the posts in the Divisions.

If you choose the UBF as your fleet to join, you will have all the benefits from the other officers in the fleet. This includes technology for your ship and character, combat/ backup from Britannian Armada is space and MACO’s on the ground and you will have access to the Fleet Bank when you need it for equiping with the best gear available. The UBF will have your back in all areas you will need.

More information about the UBF, we are a laid back organized fleet that are: PVE, PVP, FPS, Strats, and RPG that loves Gaming and Star Trek. The UBF has over 60+ Officer in all ages from 15 to 50 from all over the world. That includes USA, UK, Canada and Mexico. The UBF is a very mature fleet so; we can handle any age and any location you are at.

When you are ready to take part in a great Fleet, look into and join the United Britannan Fleet (UBF). PM me or any other of the friendly UBF officers. Here is more information on how to contact us!!!!!!

STO Thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=26161
Fleet Website:
http://www.unitedbritfleet.com/
TeamSpeak 3 Download link (once downloaded and installed pm me for address and port)
http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Bump
Any others out there?
Lt. Commander
# 7 hello,
03-22-2010, 05:31 AM
i dont know if i am recruiting today.

i answer again tomorow or within 2 weeks be patient

life prosper
Lt. Commander
# 8 - Clan Hunters -
03-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Hi Brodie

I believe my fleet meets all your requirements:

I run an international fleet of mature, fun, helpful people we have vent, forums, photo gallery, calendar of events, and more...

We are both on klingon and fed side, and do both PvE and PvP

Some of us are more serious and do infected daily, while others are more relaxed and still working their way to Admiral.

I am 34 year old and have been running the website, forums and fleet for the past 10 years, i and some of the others that has been in this fleet for 5+ years, have also bought the lifetime membership and will be online for many years to come.

Feel free to check us out further in the links below.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-22-2010, 06:50 AM
Check the link to our thread in my sig. We're not a large team, intending on twelve to fifteen active players for regular runs. Might be too small for you but take a gander anyway. We don't actively recruit with adds in global chat and all that, we simply take in interest or people who we get to know. No cliques, no hardcore, no overdone structure and ranks. We do have a way about us when it's go time but we keep it fun.