Lt. Commander
# 11
03-22-2010, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Isn't one of his offspring in STO??? That's more than that WILL RIKER can say...
That's true. And his offspring is pretty badass.

Must have passed down his Maquis combat experience.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-22-2010, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post

I was always a fan of the Maquis... I mean, if it was good enough for Ro, it's good enough for me!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Quote:
I was always a fan of the Maquis... I mean, if it was good enough for Ro, it's good enough for me!
My appreciation for the Maquis is tempered somewhat by my dislike for the Bajorans and my admiration of the Cardassians.

Ro was better as a Rear Admiral in the Colonial Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-22-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:

Quote:
Too bad their oaths to the Federation weren't good enough for them. I liked Thomas and Ro before they ran off and joined Hamas.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-22-2010, 06:44 AM
The Maquis wanted to defend their homes.

Nothing wrong with that. Especially considering the federation abandoned those worlds to the cardassians
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-22-2010, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gash-jackel View Post
The Maquis wanted to defend their homes.

Nothing wrong with that. Especially considering the federation abandoned those worlds to the cardassians
The inconvenience of a few is worth saving the lives of many. They "abandoned" those colonists in a treaty that solidified peace with Cardassia. I would have done the same in their shoes.

The Maquis had no need to "defend" themselves, the Cardassians provided their defense - they were just sore because they were being told "if you want Federation protection, leave your home."

They weren't in any danger, they were just a bunch of uppity colonists who didn't like Cardassians.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-22-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
The inconvenience of a few is worth saving the lives of many. They "abandoned" those colonists in a treaty that solidified peace with Cardassia. I would have done the same in their shoes.

The Maquis had no need to "defend" themselves, the Cardassians provided their defense - they were just sore because they were being told "if you want Federation protection, leave your home."

They weren't in any danger, they were just a bunch of uppity colonists who didn't like Cardassians.
never trust a cardassian, they trick you and torture you and everything. even try to make you think their are five lights when there was clearly four. Four I tells ya!

on a side note i always quite liked troi, crashed my ship more than once but pretty non the less
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-22-2010, 07:26 AM
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA!
We don't even have to go into the fact she went from Riker to Whorf, then back to Riker.
Of course, she was smart, seeing as how she liked Traction... Hmmmm
So much for "Once you go Klingon, you never go back"

Also- Riker may have what he calls traction, but Klingons have ACTUAL truck tire tread on their chests. Worf's brother was shown shirtless on DS9- you'll see real traction soon!

Quote:
BOTH Rikers, in fact.
Tom riker > Will Riker
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-22-2010, 08:12 AM
I'm not sure if I represent the male populace here or not, but I tend to believe, seeing the kind of people I hang around with that have the same interests, that I do.........

If Troi walked into my office with a come-hither-look and a not-too-veiled suggestions at me I would most likely take advantage of the opportunity.

'Fess up, guys, you know I speak the truth
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-22-2010, 08:16 AM
I would do Troi!
Closed Thread