Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 101
03-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK-Starfire
Seriously, Mentalelf, read the rules and guidelines. You know, the ones that have been posted in this thread a couple of times as well. The ones you chose to conveniently overlook by just repeatedly hammering out that one GM statement.
He knows he broke the rules.

He is saying he didn't break "that rule".

Again I ask you, WHY ARE YOU ALLOWED TO BREAK ANY RULE?

I am glad we have found a way to punish you for breaking the rules, and now that you have kept this up I will be making sure this gets reported and handled. It will be my crusade to make sure that the mods read this thread, so they can see what you consider intelligence.

How many times did I insult you?

How many times did you insult me?

I guess insults = intelligence.

To all the other folks that are miffed about these spammers, and their total disregarding of the rules. Which I have quoted, and directly linked to; please join me in reporting this thread. It is folks like this that make the game less fun to play.

I was willing to let it go, your "boss" lied and said he "talked with you". But you had to come back and try that tired argument.

Why did you break the rules?

Why are you mad that you have been punished for breaking the rules?

Why?
Lt. Commander
# 102
03-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Please read this thread, this user says that he was silenced for spamming. After direct proof that spam = no (your rules) he disregards the warnings and when the ban is/was lifted started up spamming again.

Please come into the thread and clarify what exactly the players can do to counter this type of in-game spamming. (Not gold seller)
This is the text I used for the "report" Please mods, come in and set the record straight (it is really a broken record at this point, isn't it?)
Lt. Commander
# 103
03-22-2010, 09:26 AM
This thread is being closed due to content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Closed Thread