Lt. Commander
# 121
03-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming ( when the Romulan's become Playable) when we the Romulan People will take back our Government and we will keep fighting to take back what is ours
Sela and her friends, the Klingons nor the Federation will stop us.
Lt. Commander
# 122
03-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming ( when the Romulan's become Playable) when we the Romulan People will take back our Government and we will keep fighting to take back what is ours
Lt. Commander
# 123
03-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Lt. Commander
# 124
03-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming when the Romulan's become Playable
we can only hope they do not F us over like they did the Klingons, More PVP is not the fix the People
want but I guess Cryptic really does not care what the people thank.
Lt. Commander
# 125
03-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming when the Romulan's become Playable
we can only hope they do not F us over like they did the Klingons, More PVP is not the fix the People
want but I guess Cryptic really does not care what the people thank.
Lt. Commander
# 126
03-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Jolan'tru fighters of the Empire. Rator III is building, the fleets are building, our presence is building. All we seek now is brave officers to take command of their ships, and drive deep into the enemy formations.

Sela has allowed the Hirogen hunters to help secure our borders from Federation patrols. Now the mongrels advance on us from their newly discovered star systems. The Rihannsu need you.

I have laid aside my Kanar for Kali-Fal, set down my Phaser pistol, for a Disruptor, and stride the decks of a mighty Warbird.

For Donatra.
Lt. Commander
# 127
03-25-2010, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonenili
Jolan'tru fighters of the Empire. Rator III is building, the fleets are building, our presence is building. All we seek now is brave officers to take command of their ships, and drive deep into the enemy formations.

Sela has allowed the Hirogen hunters to help secure our borders from Federation patrols. Now the mongrels advance on us from their newly discovered star systems. The Rihannsu need you.

I have laid aside my Kanar for Kali-Fal, set down my Phaser pistol, for a Disruptor, and stride the decks of a mighty Warbird.

For Donatra.
Jolan'tru
Tonenil, good to see some are stil around.
Lt. Commander
# 128
03-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonenili

For Donatra.
Welcome to the Fleet My Friend.
Lt. Commander
# 129
03-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Lt. Commander
# 130
03-26-2010, 08:23 AM
Jolan'tru

Greeting my brothers. I am glad to see the fleet is staying strong in these turbulent times...