Lt. Commander
# 1 Change Pvp
03-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Chandge the way PvP is played limtied to few locations close to Klingon space, I feel that pvp should be all over the map and Rank based this means that Ra klingon char can not jump lower fed char or pvp all over the could be botton that the player can turn on and off if they want to play that style, witch means fged players could looking for Klingon players in Kilgons space too, this would also open many different type of pvp fleet action Like where the Klingons could band together as of players and take over star base or planetry system like Risa, first there would be the great space battle and the planet engagment where any faction could win and nothing agained or lost, the Klingons are Honour based toons and do not have alot of pve content this would hel;p those that are Klingon toons and those that are thinking about creating klingon toon .
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2010, 11:29 AM
You can enter a PvP queue from anywhere.

The devs have stated there's probably not going to be things like the Klingons invading Fed space, but that they are looking in to more PvP options and goals.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2010, 11:39 AM
rather than pvp everywhere, which would cause havoc with the much lower numbers of Klingons, and bored feds, I would rather see an large Battleground type area with lots of different areas with it. ie you could have a couple of planets, asteroid belts a base for each side some explosive gas areas. Add in some nice loot in the form of kill loot and it will make it worthwhile to go there.
Don't make the mistake made in other games though, that the ONLY place to get decent loot was through this pvp area. This just separates your dedicate leet pvpers from your casual crowd, or those that don't have fleets or time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2010, 12:44 PM
What this game Screams for is a Dynamic Contention System like POTBS...

Imagine that!!

Imagine factions contesting certain solar systems in certain sectors, and then a PvP area is created around them where everyone can engage everyone and create battle instances like we do with the Defend missions with NPC's...and a nice system to flip Planetary systems and then get in to a 50 vs 50 Battle, Space then ground.

If the attacker wins the Space battle then they move to the ground battle and if both are won then the Planetary system is Captured.

How awesome would that be?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-21-2010, 12:47 PM
I'd love to see Port - er - System Battles here.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-21-2010, 01:42 PM
Me to Are not some of the developers here some of FLS castoff's you guys can run this by the higher ups make it so.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Change the PvP Que system. I either cannot find any PvP maps or I end up waiting for long periods of time.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-22-2010, 12:02 PM
By changing the Pvp to all over the map and add more faction in the game like the Romulans and the Cardasins and JemHaedar you would be fear full of being jump by nother player that is one of these Groups just not the Klingons. I was disappointed when i first started playing that there was no Romulans that i could play as a char, I also see alot of the federation mission in each area of the map could be changed to each faction for thier missions and skill piont and building up thier ranks, the ships are just cookie cut out any way, the missions have that look too.Have more of the Major races from star trek being played races would make it better for Pvp to be changed
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-22-2010, 12:25 PM
NO.

World PvP (PvP possible everywhere) would drive away more players than it attracts.

Like it or not, PvPers are not the majority of players. Even many PvPers don't want to PvP all the time. Changing the game to suit a minority only drives the rest away.

You want more opportunity to do what you enjoy. Fine. Nothing wrong with that. Except when it reduces my opportunity to do what I enjoy. Which includes not PvPing.