Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Unable to delete character
03-22-2010, 01:27 PM
I have a char on Holodeck and also on tribble that I am unable to delete. I have tried after patches and reboots but it keeps saying "could not delete existing character

i am stuck with 2 char slots and 1 i can do nothing with because the char is bugged and has no BO skills displaying in the list or next to each BO in the tray.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2010, 06:34 PM
I've run into the same issue; although, I was trying to delete an earlier version of my character which I had ported from Holodeck right after Tribble opened up. What's interesting is that it let me port a 2nd newer clone of myself and just added a 1 at the end of the name, which is somehow both fitting and hilarious at the same time. What's evan more unusual is that I can delete and re-import the 2nd clone with whatever is current on Holo. I would imagine my original characters on Holo are locked in the same way, and it probably has something to do with pre-order bonus / lifetime subscription item links.

I entered a GM ticket asking for help deleting the original characters from Tribble so that I can get a clean clone but haven't heard anything back yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2010, 06:53 PM
I've had the same Problem on Tribble. Been told to assign all Positions of my Standard Away Team and it actually helped.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2010, 07:08 PM
i deleted my away team and got a new one butstill doesn't work
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouv
I've had the same Problem on Tribble. Been told to assign all Positions of my Standard Away Team and it actually helped.
Bingo! Worked for me.