Lt. Commander
# 101
03-19-2010, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miiru
There's actually quite a lot of music in the game. That login music is something like half an hour long, for example. The problem is more subtle: a given piece of music can only be played from the start, and every time there is a state change, it starts the next piece from the beginning again. The result is that you spend all your time listening to the first two minutes of each track. Very few people sit on the login screen for long enough to hear the half dozen or so different movements in the piece.
Great post. That's exactly what's wrong with the game's music. You don't get to hear enough of most pieces to appreciate them because they change too quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 102
03-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFlea

I do not have exact numbers, but I am pretty darn sure that there is no more then 10 people working on this product as of now, considering everyone else was pulled and thrown onto new MMO they are developing. And of those 10, if not even less, there are also GM's included and rest who only manage the game.
Do you work for Cryptic? Because only a person with the clearance to have access to such data, working for Cryptic would know. And added to that, if you are a Cryptic employee with this level of access, then you are committing a breach of interest by sharing trade-sensitive data. If you don't know, then you are blowing hot air, and should move along.
Lt. Commander
# 103
03-23-2010, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2orat
I agree it would be nice and I know our audio department is working on it , but it's more complicated with the licensing than you think. I'd love to hear the Klingon theme from the original movie myself - that brass section is awesome.
Hey now I know...and knowing is half the battle!

Thanks for actually posting that, if you could possibly pm me the reason why this game and maybe CO ain't on xbox360 then I have all of my nagging questions fulfilled really I scour all the time for the answer and I just must know if there's any hope. I've just had it with PC play, I am sure to have a broken spacebar and I figure the A and D keys are sure to be perma depressed shortly but I love the game.