Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-23-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.PFDennis
I don't mind the idea of teaming up in missions, but why is it a requirement for "Infected"? I finally got in it last night with a thrown together team of 5 people. None of us knew the other at all. We did our best to work together without having made the slightest plan. We got no further than Starbase 82, when the controller I was using, finally died. While I was trying to get back in as quickly as possible, I accidently logged out and could not rejoin my team. While fighting Borg, I didn't have a free second to chat about it, so they must have thought I bugged out on them. I can get back in, now, but without any help. My away team can't join me, so I'm going to have to find another team and start over. Granted, I wasn't that far into it, but why can't teaming just be an option? I work well with my BO's. They behave just as I expect them to and they don't get aggravated when I screw up. It would be nice to have the choice. I'm rather new to the whole gaming thing and maybe I'd like to be more confident before I play well with others.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion. BTW, anyone want to set a date for "Infected" in the near future? I've got nothing else to do, as it's the only mission I haven't done. Lol.
I agree woth you as long as the mission is not made easier which there would be no reason for it to be since your still going in with a full team. The anti-solo people don't seem to realise this nor do I suspect the Devs do either. Devs you have provided us with decent NPC BO's that perform better than any other Pets that I've ever worked with. And you give us a party of them so there is no reason why any mission could not be performed with then and there is no reason why these missions should be made easier just because they are NPC's and not PC's