Lt. Commander
# 21
03-23-2010, 01:56 PM
I just can't read through those kinds of threads. The technical points may be valid but they are also very boring. I find too that most people have misinformation about upcoming patches and the whining, flaming and ****ing contest in general just annoys me. Much prefer the wacky creative threads we have here in Ten Forward.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-23-2010, 01:59 PM
this thread only confirms my suspicion.

every friday at 7pm pacific, we must hijack the most commented thread on thier frontpage with a /danceparty
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
(I didn't actually report him. Reporting a post is too much like work for me. That's what other people get paid to do.)
I rarely report even though I wish I could....

To be honest I'm too afraid of getting in trouble myself for reporting something as out of line when it just barely *isn't*.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-23-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
I rarely report even though I wish I could....

To be honest I'm too afraid of getting in trouble myself for reporting something as out of line when it just barely *isn't*.
A good guide to use is this:

If it seems tame to you, it's out of line to a mod.

If it seems out of line to you, it's an abomination that must be killed with fire to a mod.

I very much doubt you'll get an infraction for reporting something when you're not sure whether or not it's out of line. I mean, I've gotten infr--- Oh ho! Nice try, but I won't be tricked into discussing moderation THAT easily!
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
What are you implying, Worse- I mean, Capulet?
Oh you could send Erica, Raven, Tessa, and I after him... I am suuure we could come up with sooomething very veeeeery twisted and extreeeemely annoying. for starters.