Lt. Commander
Hello.

I was just browing through my character's Status area, checking to see what his psionic defenses were ... as I'd taken Mental Discipline as one of my four traits during character development. (I'm playing an alien.) Anyway, it was 0%, which shocked me a tad.

Then...

I noticed none of my character's traits were even listed.

I had selected Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mental Discipline, and Lucky...

And the telekinesis "push" button in my ground-based combat tray is the only reminder of those four initial traits. So why are the traits listed for each and every one of my BOs, but not for my main character?

And honestly, I'd forgotten what they do for me. Hence, my perusing the Status area in the first place. I mean, I had assumed Mental Discipline would have provided me with psionic defenses (guess not), Lucky with added critical chances (can't tell), and Telepathy with ... well, I have no idea what Telepathy does.

So can a moderator or game developer please help me? And let me know if I've encountered a bug or not?

Thanks!
-Harlock-
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2010, 03:02 PM
It's a known issue that 'Traits' can only be viewed in the Stat page only if you're on the ground. Their not viewable when on your ship...