Lt. Commander
# 1 Revenge!!!
03-23-2010, 06:46 PM
So is there anyone that you look for out there in PVP? Maybe that guy or gal who got the drop on you one to many times. I do.

This damn Klingon waits for me to engage full impulse so all my power is tied up in my engine's and then he or she comes up behind me, cloaked, drops the cloak. I assume with all power to weapons and proceeds to knock the hell out of me. (an effective tactic)

I fly a cruiser and am a TAC officer ( i know...I know dumb ), so this Bird of Prey can out maneuver me at every turn. The sad thing is, is that my ship out classes this particular BOP +4.

My hat is off to you, whoever you are. You have adapted and capitalised well done.

Yes I do know your ship and your name but I will not mention it here. And mark my words. I will get you.

" From Hell's Heart, I Stab At Thee. "
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2010, 06:51 PM
I am constantly on the look out for my mirror universe opposite both in game and in real life.

If they are from an evil mirror universe, then they would have an evil quotient higher then Cruella DeVille and Hitler combined and be a major threat to the whatever world they happened to be residing on. This is a threat that must be quickly and decisively eliminated for the good of everything. How am I supposed to conquer the world if my evil opposite destroys it first?

If they are from an opposite universe, the opposite me would be constantly foiling my plots for world domination and I would also need to neutralize this threat. And unlike most villains, I believe in making sure my opponent is dead. Always remember to double tap, just to be sure.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-23-2010, 06:53 PM
There's a guy with a ship called the "Matthew Carter" or something like that, he always manages to shoot at me while cloaked....so whenever I see him I make sure to go right at him, completely disregarding all strategy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-23-2010, 07:07 PM
"completely disregarding all strategy."

I like that. That Is how I feel about this particular BOP. I think that is part of there strategy. But sometimes you just have to go Khan on there A**.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2010, 10:50 PM
In PvP, with four or five vessels firing on you, your not around long enough to take names.