Lt. Commander
I purchased new uniforms for myself and crew (3rd generation) and when I selected display rank... it gave me some sort of error that It was invalid selection. After leaving the uniform shop my uniform looks all wrong with wrist bands and other belts displayed.... not just on me but every other player in the starbase!!!!

I went back into the uniform selection.. and now it doesnt matter what I purchase.. it always looks messed up for me and everyone else. How can I correct this problem???
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2010, 07:25 AM
I have further concluded that what is being displayed on my characters and everyone elses is the base model with no uniform. Basically, every players character is nakid.... showing just the base model.

What would cause this?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2010, 05:26 AM
I found what the issue was. When I selected "display rank" there was some sort of error displayed in red text at the top of the screen. So the fix for the error is to remove the rank from the uniforms.

The second issue of spandix looking uniforms is actually not a graphical error... but is armor that I have equiped from inventory. Remove the armor and my uniform is displayed.

This also explaines the waste and arm bands... remove the appropriate equipment and those go away.

Made me feel a bit silly... but at least the problem is resolved