Lt. Commander
# 31
03-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkittin
I don't want ponies I want us to be able to have our tribble sit on our shoulder and purr occasionally

... and maybe add more pets like some kind of space cat that does the same
the heck with a space cat.
i want a space ferret!!
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Oh great! hide the your jewelry, leave empty water bottles on the floor, and never wiggle your toes while wearing socks.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-24-2010, 11:12 AM
I just want a bridge dog.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
My dreams have come true, we are getting ponies.

According to this and coderanger here an optional death penalty will be implemented. Accepting the death penalty nets you special reward options and pony.

I am so excited!
DU-OH! I have no where to keep one. And the city frowns on pony poop on the street.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-25-2010, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Heck no, gonna ride it around on my bridge.

Trot up to my science officer astride my pony and say 'Mister Barnes, report' in an authoritative voice. And he would have to respond without bursting out in laughter.

Now picture that situation with Picard on the pony and him riding up to Warf and asking for a report.

For the grand finale, imagine the surprise on the faces of the Borg as I ride by on my pony, dual phasers blazing! Then we rear up and I shout 'FOR PONY!' and the shockwave of awesome from that causes the Borg Queen to drop dead right there.
Sadly the first thought that popped into my head when i read this was i'm glad i'm not on your ship when your pony takes a dump on your bridge >.>