Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Uniform
03-25-2010, 09:19 AM
The Fleet uniform option in my fleet does not have a uniform. Before this patch this allowed fleet members to make their own versions of the fleet uniform.

Today, members cannot access the fleet uniforms they made. Was the behavior of the fleet uniform slot changed with this update?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Skip
The Fleet uniform option in my fleet does not have a uniform. Before this patch this allowed fleet members to make their own versions of the fleet uniform.

Today, members cannot access the fleet uniforms they made. Was the behavior of the fleet uniform slot changed with this update?
I noticed this on Tribble before the release. The uniforms are Locked as if they hadn't been Unlocked by joining the Fleet. At the time I thought it was just because I was removed from the Fleet when I copied to the Test server, but it seems that the Fleet Costume Slots are reading as Locked in Live too. It might have had something to do with the addition of the Off Duty slot.

If you leave your Fleet and then are reinvited, it will Unlock the Fleet Costume Slot again. Granted this would be something the leaders of a Fleet would not want to do and it would be a big hassle for everyone else. Hopefully the devs will notice and fix it soon.

Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm experiencing this problem now, and as the fleet leader really don't want to leave and rejoin...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2010, 02:15 PM
I have this problem too - it says I can't wear my second (fleet costume) costume slot, because I'm not in a fleet... but I AM in a fleet!! Please fix soon!