Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I had an anti proton beam rifle before the patch that was fine but after patching it's primary attack is rifle butt just like the tertiary attack.
I also have another rare beam rifle that has personal shield icons for secondary and tertiary attacks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Same problem: items are Polaron Split Beam Rifle Mk VIII [CritD][CrtH]x2 (Purple) and Disruptor Split Beam Rifle Mk VIII [CrtH]x2 (Blue) in my case.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2010, 06:28 PM
same issue with split beam and stun beam phaser. Submitted a ticket and got the lame auto response message.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2010, 07:02 PM
I have an antiproton sniper rifle and the rifle butt move was replaced with a copy of Tactical Initiative III in both the hotkeys and abilities menu.

Ticket# 771,907
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Ditto to all of the above.
Swapping weapons out and in with others does not help, swapping instances, relogging and reloading doesn't work.

I equipped some shield charges to my guy and found them on secondary attack instead of my aimed shot.

Oh and not sure about the others but it appears on my screen that the primary weapons abilities are sitting over and aside the top of my second weapon, as i can see the weapons abilities beneath and click them to activate if i put my mouse in the right spot.....

I unequipping my shield charges hypos etc, cleared up the slot for secondary attack, but tactical initiative III showed up underneath. I took my second weapon off and everything went back to normal. I re equipped shield charges hypo's etc and it was fine, but equip a second weapon and it all went fubar on the bar again.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-26-2010, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaowstrike View Post
I have an antiproton sniper rifle and the rifle butt move was replaced with a copy of Tactical Initiative III in both the hotkeys and abilities menu.

Ticket# 771,907
Same exact item, same exact thing here. Me thinks the tables that had the item ability info got all messed up.

I really hope they fix this soon, I don't want to waste badges on another weapon just so i can do the daily group quests while i wait for my rifle to get fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-26-2010, 01:18 PM
I've passed this one on.

Thanks, everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Im kinda havin similiar issue prior to patch all was fine ,after patch my rifles skills are now replaced with star trek logo's? i have tried everything to reinstall the skills my rifle has but all i get is Star trek logo's(that dont toggle any ability at all. Filed ticket havent gotten any response yet .
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-27-2010, 02:25 AM
You guys think you have it bad? After changing my uniform to casual and back, my shield is always -1 for one particular shield. I can change to a different one but going back to the good shield still shows -1 defense. Same bug is effecting my Sniper Rifle also. Its one of the ones with ??? as the dps for secondary fire. EVERY shot it does only does 0 damage now.

It seems the patch literally messed with peoples ground equipped equipment...
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-27-2010, 08:47 AM
Getting the same problem here as everyone else