Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
03-14-2010, 06:28 PM
(OOC: Sure thing, Teej. One more post each, and then the RP will enter "Pause Mode" until Teej gets back. )

Tieria sat in Nadleeh, interfacing with his AI partner, Veda. He'd received all the reports and knew that the task force was ready to go. Finally, it was time.

"Erde to all ships," Tieria said. "Commence Operation. Make sure to match your speeds at Warp 9 so that we arrive at the Arcus System at the same time."

"Captain," Feldt reported, "We just received a message from the Nadleeh. We are go for transit to the Arcus System."

"Thanks, Feldt," Alex replied, already manipulating the helm controls. The Tempest catapulted into Warp 9, heading for the fringes of the Arcus System.
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-15-2010, 08:41 AM
"Admiral, recieving the message from Erde to depart at warp 9." Reid nodded to the operations officer. "Very well, Helm set course for the Arcus system, warp 9." Reid pointed towards the stars displayed on the viewer subconsciously imitating the Legendary Captain Picard. "Engage." Reids admiration for the Federation Ambassador was no secret among the senior officers of the Epsom, and they had grown used to Reids actions.

The Epsom swung away from the starbase showing surprising agility, settling on its heading to Arcus, the warp engines roared kicking the massive ship beyond the speed of light in just a few seconds. Sars flashed by on the main viewer before the holographic system shut off to prevent the helm officer and operations officer from being hypnotised. An event that had begun to crop up on older starships with the viewscreen permanently displaying the starfields ahead of a ship.

"Course and speed holding, Tintania is 1 million kilometres to starboard on a parralell course." Reid nodded and stood from the command chair. "Good, Takerra prepare some tactical drills and i want security teams Alpha and Beta drilling for boarding action. Run them sessions until we reach Arcus." Takerra nodded, "Aye sir", and watched Reid make his way to his ready room.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-17-2010, 09:23 AM
Lieutenant Evora sent the Titania to warp without incident, taking up a course parallel to the Epsom.

Meanwhile Admiral Hawkwood made her way to the shuttle bay with her tool and a grin on her face. "Now let's get this steering tweaked before dinner."
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Hey guys, i'm back from my trip to Normandy, ready to resume the RP. Gona be busy tomorrow morning, but will have some freetime in the afternoon and evening.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teejo08 View Post
Hey guys, i'm back from my trip to Normandy, ready to resume the RP. Gona be busy tomorrow morning, but will have some freetime in the afternoon and evening.
(OOC: Good to hear, Teej!! Now, let's get back to the story with our arrival in the Arcus System. )

The three ships dropped out of warp on the edges of the Arcus System. Thier location was outside the orbit of the ninth planet in the system, but even so they were able to detect the unusual power signature near the fourth planet--several of the unusual power signatures, in fact.

On the Tempest, Alex immediately ordered a Yellow Alert, bringing the ship to ready status. All stations reported green, and T'Marin had reported that her selected Boarding Party was ready to go if needed.

Everything was ready, now they just had to wait for the 'go' signal.

(Play Soundtrack: The Operative)

Meanwhile, on Nadleeh, Tieria was finishing his final preflight checks. All systems seemed to be ready, so he decided to begin. Opening a comm channel to the Titania's Bridge, Tieria said, "Erde to Hawkwood, requesting launch clearance. I'll proceed to the fourth planet under cloak and provide recon."