Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 One shot One kill
03-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Running missions tonight in the Khazan Cluster and get mission" Facility T-H 751 patrol" doing just fine come up to the last mob and run into Elite Guard(which is a even match for me). Next thing I know I am incapacitated. I thought must of missed something and re spawned. Headed back to the same mob, targeted the same Elite Guard and even focused my whole away team on the Elite Guard and they drop like flies. The Guard then turn on to me I have full health and full shields. One shot one kill again. Just to make sure did it again same results. While I like a challenge this was a bit much.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
Running missions tonight in the Khazan Cluster and get mission" Facility T-H 751 patrol" doing just fine come up to the last mob and run into Elite Guard(which is a even match for me). Next thing I know I am incapacitated. I thought must of missed something and re spawned. Headed back to the same mob, targeted the same Elite Guard and even focused my whole away team on the Elite Guard and they drop like flies. The Guard then turn on to me I have full health and full shields. One shot one kill again. Just to make sure did it again same results. While I like a challenge this was a bit much.
I commented on problems like this a while ago, Cryptic never listened and instead focused on creating more and more 'one shot' or practically one shot issues with their Raidisodes. Problems like this are more common against their generic mobs like Dref and Starlian etc, The lieutenants and Commanders are exceptionally deadly, practically having the ability to one shot you, shields an all.

In other words, working as intended sadly

This issue isn't new either, everyone complained a while ago with the Klingon Swordmasters being super OP too until they nerfed them.