Lt. Commander
# 1 Friend of my Enemy
03-21-2010, 04:08 AM
Can't finish it....Did the entire quest twice now and still no credit for it.....any advice or help...Submittted Bug and GM tickets and zero help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2010, 04:32 AM
If you can't finish it because there are three people you can't treat... there are actually three more in front of the southern complex that can be treated.

Hopefully that helps!
Lt. Commander
# 3 Confused...
03-24-2010, 06:21 PM
I am supposed to 'collect samples' and scan the Romulan citizens for their illness; however they're NOT Romulan people---they're various aliens in FEDERATION uniforms...this makes no sense... Its suppoped to be a Romulan planet w/ a Romulan propulation...yet all I see are Federation people...

Not sure why the sick people are FEDERATION uniformed people and out of the 9, only 2 were actually in Romulan garb.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2010, 03:10 AM
I had major problems with not getting credit for completing missions recently. And no, the GMs won't help you at all. You will get a form message 4-6 hours after submitting your ticket which basically tells you to go to hell.

What I have started doing is contacting Starfleet to turn in the mission before clicking the dialog option (from one of your Bridge Officers) to leave the system. Since I started doing that, I haven't lost credit.

Watch the quest objective tracker and as soon as it says "Contact Starfleet", which is before you leave whatever system instance you are in, click the Starfleet comminucation button and turn in the mission immediately.

No guarantees, but so far, after going 1-for-3 on getting credit for long missions, I am now 3-for-3 or 4-for-4 by doing it this way. Friend of my Enemy was one of the ones I did successfully by turning it in before leaving the system.