Lt. Commander
# 21
03-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautuin
Cant play right now to try it, but it did the orange ring spinning around animation and sound effect like usual when you're scanning, just without the "pointing" beam of light. (like it usually does when there are no anomalies or objectives left)
Now that you mention that orange ring, I remember seeing the same thing, with no beam pointing to the next objective. I played both KDF and Federation last night, so I have probably confused/mis-remembered one for the other. I definitely recall the V key not working, but that may have been on my Fed character. I do remember the orange ring with "0 anomalies" when I expected it to point to the next objective.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-26-2010, 09:00 AM
I didn't get any skill points during and completing the missions in the new cluster missions, only BO skill points. Do u know why? And i did a lot of them.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-26-2010, 09:05 AM
I always use the scan button on the minimap (I unbound the V key because I use it as my Ventrilo PTT key), and while I do get the orange ring VFX, there is no indication of which direction the nearest objective is (not like the blue line I get with my fed alt that points you in exactly the right direction).

so, I guess the answer right now is "pick up your visual scanning".

-ken
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stig View Post
@Enochx, they have added the cluster exploration to Klingon side. Now we get the PvE ground missions+ space PvE. I had one to kill a tribble farm in space, than put down the rebellion in another.
I did not have time to get to my Gorn last night, but this sounds awesome! I like the idea of Klingon-ish star cluster missions. "to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; and conquer them."

Rock on.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Its a good start but I dont know if it is enough to keep me.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Glad you guys are happy, more klinks to **** in pvp now that we dont have too bad of qeueus :-)
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Well i've done about 6 exploration missions so far. Glad they made the text and goals slightly more klingon-esque than just copies of the fed side, BUT they're totally harder because our tricorders DONT WORK. I had to run around this planet for like 30 minutes doing nothing but searching for the last bit of borg technology to destroy cause the scanner doesnt point you at ALL. That kinda sucks.
Hey all,

V scans for interacts. All of the Klingon missions are destructible objects so the scan does not pick them up.

Just wanted to let you all know what was going on.

~m
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullinstron
Hey all,

V scans for interacts. All of the Klingon missions are destructible objects so the scan does not pick them up.

Just wanted to let you all know what was going on.

~m
Just to be clear, your saying this is working as Intended?
This needs to changed ASAP.
If its a mission objective the Tricorder should pick it up.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublin_Raider View Post
Just to be clear, your saying this is working as Intended?
This needs to changed ASAP.
If its a mission objective the Tricorder should pick it up.
I agree. Because we are Klingon, and thus all objectives are destructible, we have to tediously search them out visually without the aid of technology that the other side has which simply points the objects out directly. Come on, that is lame and makes some of these missions very tedious and boring.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinja
I agree. Because we are Klingon, and thus all objectives are destructible, we have to tediously search them out visually without the aid of technology that the other side has which simply points the objects out directly. Come on, that is lame and makes some of these missions very tedious and boring.
Agreed.
Its tedious.
Gotta change soon.