Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-26-2010, 03:07 AM
Yup same thing happened to me last night...... Anyone know if this has been resolved yet?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-26-2010, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anunzi View Post
Yup same thing happened to me last night...... Anyone know if this has been resolved yet?
I requested GM hep last nught and he said he would pass it on as a bug, so hopefully they will fix it soon.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-26-2010, 07:06 AM
From today's release notes:

PvP

* Fixed an issue where the blue team would instantly capture points in Space Area Control maps
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-26-2010, 02:57 PM
We're pretty sure that we fixed this issue with the patch last night. (Yes - related directly to that patch note)

Has anyone seen this today?

-Zn
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc View Post
We're pretty sure that we fixed this issue with the patch last night. (Yes - related directly to that patch note)

-Zn
Not seen it today and played a few Capture and hold matches.
So thanks for the quick fix.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Another issue I personally have been having in Capture and Hold is strange lag spikes, evertything just freezes up for around 2-5 seconds every now and then.

Doesnt happen in other maps, but who knows, could just be on my end I guess.

Korthos
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc View Post

-Zn
I've been seeing issues with points not flipping, or not changing colors after they flipped.

For example: 6 Klingon ships sit at the sensor array with no combat for 2 or 3 minutes, and it turns white but never flips. After the Klingons leave the point flips to a white X with no one there. Usually points don't take that long to flip when there is just 1 ship, so when over half the team failed to flip the point after several minutes, that stood out.

The more common problem that I've been seeing is that the points just never change color. They will flip and subtract influence, but never turn red or blue, they just stay white.

EDIT -- just had it happen again. 3 of us sat on the shipyard until it turned white and switched to Klingon, but it don't finish flipping. after about 3 minutes we all left, then while nobody was there the point finally turned red and started ticking away points.