Lt. Commander
Ever since the new patch, when I go into the tailor there are some serious shadows going on. It's almost impossible for me to see how the colors are going to actually look when I try to put a uniform change together...

Once I've assembled the uniform, finalize it, and then exit back out to the base it looks fine...assuming I actually got the colors to look right. But why is it so incredibly dark in there where you're putting it all together?

I haven't changed any graphic settings, and in fact mine are set up rather high. The only thing I've changed is turning off dynamic lighting, and I tried it with that turned back on and it didn't make any difference.

Anyone else having this problem? And any suggestions?

Oh, and I have an nVidia 9800GT graphics card, with the 196.21 drivers installed.

-Kunou
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2010, 07:52 PM
I had this problem when I tried the tailor at the Captain's Table. I haven't been back to Starbase 001 yet to see if it's everywhere, or location-based.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Yup, I just had the idea to try a different location...and the tailor at Sol Spacedock was just fine. Nice and easy to see. Went back to the Captain's Table...and back to doom and gloom lighting. So I assume we're being punished for having a nice new station by geting horrible lighting when making uniforms. *grins*

-Kunou