Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Gud Thred
03-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Post stuff here. It's gud.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
Post stuff here. It's gud.
So is using correct spelling. GOOD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
So is using correct spelling. GOOD
Redneck fale.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
Redneck fale.
FAIL to make me mad?
No, you have failed. SPELL CHECK PLEASE!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Weer posting heer no? I kan post heer. It is gud.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Weer posting heer no? I kan post heer. It is gud.
It's all good in the hood. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Come up with a great topic when can post about, preferrably something that has nothing to do with beards or the lack thereof
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsroses View Post
Come up with a great topic when can post about, preferrably something that has nothing to do with beards or the lack thereof
Hey, it's Crystalroses... She's AWESOME!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Hey, it's Crystalroses... She's AWESOME!
Yes she is. Now be careful not to say anything which might embarrass her- we would LIKE to see her post again some day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
Yes she is. Now be careful not to say anything which might embarrass her- we would LIKE to see her post again some day.
*Gasp* I posted twice in the same thread!!!!!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:32 PM.