Lt. Commander
# 1 Transfer of Leadership
03-25-2010, 11:07 PM
We got a bit of an annoying problem. We got an active fleet but our fleetleader, due to personal issues, aint coming back to the game, just to finalize a few things.

Is there a possibility to transfer full fleetleadership to someone else?
Can he just leave the fleet if its out of the question and hope LS drops to someone?

Enfin, posting it in fleetsection.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2010, 12:24 AM
Hey

He should be able to promote a few up to the highest rank of the fleet, they should have the rights to run it like he was doing then? dont see any reason why that should not work out.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2010, 12:29 AM
you can if needed restart up a new fleet in the game, our you can merge into another fleet. I wouldnt mind if you merge with my fleet the UBF.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaCH View Post
Hey

He should be able to promote a few up to the highest rank of the fleet, they should have the rights to run it like he was doing then? dont see any reason why that should not work out.

Nikita
Yeah but he wants out, completely. Can someone test with their own leader if he has an option to transfer the lead to another fleetmember, like Promote/Demote.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2010, 01:54 PM
I am leader of my fleet and there is no problem promoting others to my role, or demote them back down again...

if he wants to leave the game he can pomote someone else to his rank and they will take over the fleet leader role

Lt. Commander
# 6
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
I believe it is possible to do this. When the game started we didn't have the actual leader in game yet due to headstart and once he got in we were able to transfer it to him. I don't know the exact details of how it was done, but i'm sure you can do it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-27-2010, 12:48 AM
Ok,

The reason I ask this is because he is still in the proces of doing the personal stuff so we cant check it out for ourselves yet. I am currently rank 7 in the fleet and all options are ticked but I dont have permission to set for example fleet uniform. Certain details that only the fleetcreator can do.