Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hi all. I was downloading the content for Season 1 last night. The server must have gone down for maintenance while this was downloading, so I restarted STO to finish the download, to find my account is suspended. Uhhh...I haven't played for a week. My account was fine 12 hours ago. Is this a bug or error? It couldn't be for policy violation, as I haven't played in ages, and it was working (Pulling the update down) one minute, and it's suspended today.

So I try to log a support ticket online, but when I do, none of the links (Under Billing Issues, or anything for that matter) actually create a new ticket, (Account Creation, Account Maintenance, etc). I've previously submitted bug tickets in game and I can see them. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Why on Earth would my account be suspended, when I haven't played recently? I'm paid up on my sub until next month...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Please try submitting a Billing ticket again, or call Billing support. We can't do billing support on the forums due to privacy concerns.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm not in the United States, so I'm not going to make an international toll call to sort this out.

If I try to create a new ticket, it doesn't create a new ticket. It does nothing, thus this thread. I'm not asking to have my issue resolved via the forum (Though I have seen other threads were people said that was the only way to get their issue resolved after poor, i.e. no, response from Billing Support). I'd like an answer as to why none of the links under 'Create a new ticket' actually create a new ticket...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Ok, in order to submit a ticket through the support page:

1. Make sure you are logged in. You should already be, if you are able to post on the forums.
2. Go to http:/www.startrekonline.com/support/billing
3. There is a link at the top (My Tickets) that takes you to http://www.startrekonline.com/tickets. Follow this link.
4. Click the following buttons: Create New Ticket, then Billing, then Account Maintenance, then Search.
5. Click "My issue isn't listed here, create a new one! "
6. Fill in a summary and description, then submit.
7. Check the "Open Tickets" tab to make sure your ticket has been created.

If you run into any errors following the above steps, please post them here.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks for that. Somehow the 'search first' thing was more obvious when doing in game tickets, or I thought to search for existing things when submitting bugs, but not when asking why my account was suspended. Thanks for the clarification.