Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-26-2010, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
Same here. Gravimetric Shift and Thermal Vent are totally broken in any of the kits I have. Clicking them does nothing.

This is an enormous bug. Hate to say this, but I'm really surprised this was not found during testing and that it made it live.
Yea, but borg sure know how to use it ALOT>.< I am tired of being rooted
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrySovCob View Post
I noticed the same thing with my Bunker Fabrication Mk IX kit. Swapped it for a Breach Engineer kit and that one works fine, but I just want to build my turrets again :-(.
This is the exact same kit I am having problems with.....

muffinadmiral
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-26-2010, 09:37 AM
i noticed this too, could not use or assign (not in power list) forcefield dome

removed my borg tribble from my belt and the ability came back, re equipped the tribble and it disappeared again

bought a new kit - and now the bug has gone
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinlad
This is the exact same kit I am having problems with.....

muffinadmiral
I'm having the exact same problem with my Bunker Fab IX kit. The powers are in the tool bar, but nothing happens when I press it. And the skills aren't listed in my power list.

Obviously this is not a stand alone problem. Can't believe the patch would junk kits across the board.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-26-2010, 11:52 AM
We are looking into this now - thank you for your reports
Lt. Commander
# 16 More information
03-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Basically same issue here. Only really seeing problem on 1 of 3 characters I checked. And even for that one though it mostly seems to be grenades.

I'm on DS9 trying to do Crack in the Mirror which is on the base. Thought maybe it was messed up due to a possible change made to prevent setting of smoke grenades, etc. on bases. Funny thing is all the grenades have icons on the power tray with ones like smoke grenade never greyed out when the others are, just like in the past. But still never works. And while they are on the tray, they don't show up in the list of powers ever.

And I had a stun grenade working when that was the only grenade in a kit, but in my grenade satchel kit none are working. Also, they all are lighting up or greying out as they should depending on enemies, location, etc., but just don't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars
I did some more checking. The kit I'm having trouble with is the uncommon Tactical Kit - Grenade Satchel Captain level. I have the same kit on my Admiral and it works, but doesn't on my Captain. Turns out the kit description says it is MK XII which I suspect is breaking it for less than Admirals. I believe it should be MK VII.

Not sure if description changed with patch or if patch changed how testing for appropriate level works. The kit is correctly tagged as Captain level so it can be equiped, but can't be used.

If someone else could see if this is the same with other kits they are having issues with that would be great.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-26-2010, 02:32 PM
My kit is the bunker fab as well, just a lower mk.
Lt. Commander
# 18 kits not working
03-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars
i've notice a red bar under my kits and its not working how can this be fixed
Lt. Commander
# 19 Geez!!!
03-26-2010, 05:00 PM
ADM 4 Engineer in a SCI ship, Bluw Bunker Fab IX. redlined at bottom and not working!!
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-27-2010, 03:04 PM
I, too, have the mysterious red bar