Lt. Commander
# 1 mouse cursor
02-23-2010, 08:28 AM
when i alt-tab out of the game and come back i always have issues with my mouse cursor. it will sometimes be a random inventory icon box or some other useless image.

also everytime i start the game i get 'cursor broken, fixing'.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prizim View Post
when i alt-tab out of the game and come back i always have issues with my mouse cursor. it will sometimes be a random inventory icon box or some other useless image.

also everytime i start the game i get 'cursor broken, fixing'.
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that there are multiple threads about this issue, Cryptic has replied on it and told us they are working on a fix, but when that comes no ones knows. I havent felt like playing the game very much thanks to it, maybe about 4-5 hours in total since the headstart began. We can only pray that they will fix this issue anytime soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuggan
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that there are multiple threads about this issue, Cryptic has replied on it and told us they are working on a fix, but when that comes no ones knows. I havent felt like playing the game very much thanks to it, maybe about 4-5 hours in total since the headstart began. We can only pray that they will fix this issue anytime soon.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully the more threads they see about it the quicker they will get a fix for it!
Lt. Commander
# 4 no response from Cryptic
03-27-2010, 03:11 PM
So typical, they have the same issue in COH, never did a thing about it.... The Mouse Cursor changes to the color of whatever is over at the time. this rapid color changing makes it so you can't track the damn thing cause it blends in with everything it's over. Just making the cursor a solid color would fix the issue.