Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
03-27-2010, 10:33 AM
1. Fullmetal Alchemist(haven't gotten around to seeing Brotherhood yet)
2. Bleach(have they ever even mentioned bleach in the show?)
3. Code Geass(mechas and political machinations. Woot!)
4. Digimon(Tamers was the best, of course, but I'm strangely also fond of Frontier)
5. Inuyasha(My sis is the real afficiando, though)

Not currently watching any anime at the moment, although I would like to find some good Sailor Moon subs. I loved that show as a kid, but as an adult, I can't stand the dubbing job at all. Suggestions would be welcome.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
03-27-2010, 10:45 AM
I'm currently converting my anime collection from DVD to mpg4 and avi so I can watch em from my network to any room in the house anytime I wanna. So my current viewing list will be partly old skool (cuz I'm old):

1. Robotech - The Macross Saga
2. Macross Box Set - Vol. 1
3. Gundam Wing
4. Excel Saga
5. Inuyasha - The Final Act
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
03-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuno_Hitomi View Post
Not currently watching any anime at the moment, although I would like to find some good Sailor Moon subs. I loved that show as a kid, but as an adult, I can't stand the dubbing job at all. Suggestions would be welcome.
There is a limited edition box set for Sailor Moon that you can buy used/nearly new on Amazon (and elsewhere). You can also find pretty good dubs by sorting through newsgroups, if that's your thing, but I recommend buying if you can.

BTW: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is great. I recommend it if you liked the original series.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
03-27-2010, 11:39 AM
*raises eyebrow* fascinating..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
03-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilravegirl View Post
*raises eyebrow* fascinating..

Feel free to peek at my full anime list, it will surprise you... heh..

Oh yeah and i'm currently watching: Sora no Otoshimono
Samurai Champloo - 2 1/2 stars
Noir - 3 1/2 stars

Interesting...Yes, very fascinating. O.o I approve greatly of your anime watching prowess.

Heh, seen nearly all of those (and a lot of the ones you haven't seen) I was ready to throw my copy of Noir right into the garbage disposal though. I hated that one, heh.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 66
03-27-2010, 02:49 PM
1:VOLTRON! The one made of five lions, that is. Not the stupid car/ship thing that had OVER NINE THOUSAND components. Looking back it's pretty crappy, but oh the memories...

2: Elfin Lied: Just plain awesome. Best intro in anything ever...maybe.

3: Bleach: Yamamoto is my hero. Surly old men with epic beards who can kick your rear end to the moon ftw. (The fillers are god awful, though)

4: Hellsing: "POLICE GIRL!" "Mastah!" "POLICE GIRL!" "Mastah!"

5: Thundercats: (Does this count?) "Snarf snarf oooooh I don't know what to do Lion-o!" "Shut your mouth, Snarf I'm busy using SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT to spy on Cheetara!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 67
03-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Legend of the four kings
Guyver
Gundam the 08th team
Love Hina
Outlaw Star
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 68
03-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
There is an Appleseed anime you know. :p
And they are making a new one based on the new movies.
yes i heard of it, but the first/old series weren't linked to the movies i heard and i kinda like the story line the movies brought up.

is it worth to watch or not? also this now one sounds interesting should get some more info
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 69
03-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Hmm. well I wont bother posting my list, instead I'll point above at all the prior lists and say: Between 75-99% of that. Depending on my mood. As for the other 1% Well..I may be as sucker for anime, but ya gotta have some standards. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 70
03-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseOfWoe View Post
1:VOLTRON! The one made of five lions, that is. Not the stupid car/ship thing that had OVER NINE THOUSAND components. Looking back it's pretty crappy, but oh the memories...

4: Hellsing: "POLICE GIRL!" "Mastah!" "POLICE GIRL!" "Mastah!"

5: Thundercats: (Does this count?) "Snarf snarf oooooh I don't know what to do Lion-o!" "Shut your mouth, Snarf I'm busy using SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT to spy on Cheetara!
This made me lol for real. Thank you, sir.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:31 AM.