Lt. Commander
# 21 data
03-27-2010, 08:14 PM
had to be when Data said "oh ****" truely awsome display of emotion for the given scenerio.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-27-2010, 08:18 PM
I got two:

1. Chain of Command II: TNG

"There… are… FOUR LIGHTS!"

- Jean-Luc Picard, exhausted but defiant, shouting at Gul Madred before returning to the Enterprise

2. In The Pale Moonlight: DS9

"That's why you came to me, isn't it captain? Because you knew I could do those things that you weren't capable of doing. Well, it worked. And you'll get what you wanted: a war between the Romulans and the Dominion. And if your conscience is bothering you, you should soothe it with the knowledge that you may have just saved the entire Alpha Quadrant, and all it cost was the life of one Romulan senator, one criminal... and the self-respect of one Starfleet officer. I don't know about you, but I'd call that a bargain."

- Garak

"So... I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would. Garak was right about one thing, a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it... Computer, erase that entire personal log."

- Sisko

Two of the best bits of dialogue of any Star Trek show in any of the series'.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-27-2010, 08:19 PM
The whole Enterprise_D saucer section crashing on the planet sequence was pretty intense.

Maybe the DS9 verses 9 billion Klingon ships sequence.

The scene where Spock and Sarek reconcile at the expense of Mom is pretty funny to me still ...

"Emotional, isn't she?"
"Yes."
"Then why did you marry her?"
"It seemed like the logical thing to do at the time ..."

(Mom storms off)

Lt. Commander
# 24
03-27-2010, 08:22 PM
The end of TOS Episode: "Journey To Babel" when Dr. McCoy finally gets the last word in!
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-27-2010, 08:29 PM
I've always liked the whole 'the line must be drawn here' scene in First Contact. It just shows what an excellent actor Patrick Stewart is... Even if he does look a bit like my grandfather now.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Definitely the scene in TNG when Dr. Crusher and Cpt. Picard meet in the doorway between the bridge and the conference room. Beverly and Picard could barely keep their hands off each other. It was a fantastic! Would have been SOOOO awkward afterwards...
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-27-2010, 08:34 PM
"She is T'Pring ... my wife."
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-27-2010, 08:44 PM
Quarlo beat me to it, the ending monologue from In The Pale Moonlight. That and Sisko's bombing of a Maquis settlement cemented him as my favorite captain. Because kids, sometimes the ends really do justify the means.