Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Please Read
03-27-2010, 05:52 PM
I am from europe and I like the game alot but I either get lag when playing the game or when loging in Disconected from server or my fravorite disconected from server, At least the people who are not in europe do not get the problems we or I am getting. Hope cryptic looks at the problem soon thinking about going back on another MMORG game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2010, 06:35 PM
We do NOT need more people posting threads like this. We know about the issue and Cryptic is working to resolve them. Alot of people are having issues like this right now.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrTuvok
We do NOT need more people posting threads like this. We know about the issue and Cryptic is working to resolve them. Alot of people are having issues like this right now.
You only know that because people post threads like this.
Why are you shooting them down?
The more people speak up the better.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnsignKoala
You only know that because people post threads like this.
Why are you shooting them down?
The more people speak up the better.
he didn't say anything about the number of comments, he said we don't need more threads. it'd be easier for Cryptic to monitor feedback in one thread than to read 100 threads about the same issues.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
he didn't say anything about the number of comments, he said we don't need more threads. it'd be easier for Cryptic to monitor feedback in one thread than to read 100 threads about the same issues.
Until Cryptic post an official notice then the more threads the better. Tomorrows maintenance might be for working on it the PVP problem which isn't the primary concern for players atm if they can't even zone.

If they have posted then I apologise but thus far I haven't seen anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelard View Post
Until Cryptic post an official notice then the more threads the better. Tomorrows maintenance might be for working on it the PVP problem which isn't the primary concern for players atm if they can't even zone.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=144774

apology accepted
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-28-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelard View Post

Its primary for me why would i need to zone anywhere if i am stuck at admiral -39
Lt. Commander
# 8 wake up.
03-28-2010, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Nagus Gooark
that link doesn't even have the word europe anywhere in it... that's refering to a totally differnt issue.. there a re meny different sources of "lag"... so in otherwords you're just another senior member being arrogent.. and ignorent... and a (insert colourful adjective here) --> "____BAG"

i don't know why people get all over people with troubles trying to get cryptics attention, the OP made a valid thread. and instead of getting a valid reply, he got another TROLLING 'senior' member.. last i checked that was against the forum rules.. the very act, senior members seem to report juniors for all the time, even when they're making valid points.

the fact is, no there's no enough threads, because obviously even with titles like "please read" cryptic is making NO acknowledgement that they are infact readinging them, the issue is serious, the game is a pay per time subscription, so if you can't play it during that time, you're paying for nothing.. the fact that people are willing to pay is ONLY for server side support and content.. if they don't have access to said content, what's the point? if there's no server side support, then what's the point? people already paid $40-$70 for the game, there are cheaper games with FREE servers with multiplayer (even MORE multiplayer content and interactivity than this game)... peope are feeling very ripped off.. this is what the threads are all about... HEY CRYPTIC WE'RE PAYING FOR A SERVICE AND... YOU'RE NOT PROVIDING IT!

.... the next time one of you other members wants to say, "there's enough threads on this"... then next time you need to see customer service about something at a store or something.. .. how'd you feel if some stranger came up and said to you: "sorry there's already one person in line.. so go home! we dont need YOU here."

... i swear if people could punch other people in the face through the internet the same as in real life... there'd be alot less unwanted know it alls being complete and utter idiots on said internet.

i'm tired up sticking up for legit people.. it's especially bad on the STO forums... i wonder if there's a connection with trekkies? (socially challenged maybe?) .. just an observation...
Lt. Commander
# 9 Thanks
03-28-2010, 04:43 AM
Did not know that they were still looking into it thought they had finished there maintenance and were satisfied.

So i do apoligize to cryptic. Did not notice the thread on maintenance issue.
I was not putting anyone down as I am a Lifetime sub.
Just wanted them to know I am still having alot of prolems thats all.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-28-2010, 05:23 AM
It isnt sorted at all, the patch fixed the map zoning issues, I can now travel to places but when i get into anything that remotley looks like fun I lag to kindom come and back and then die, and get told 4 times my sheilds are down even though I just died....... Fun!