Lt. Commander
# 11
03-28-2010, 01:49 PM
It does... you have to go to the options menu under "controls" and turn it on... then right klick your primary or secondary attack in the quickbar.

I know because I'am using it over a month now.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Yep, turn it on under Options-> Controls while you're on the ground, then right click your basic 'fire' icon.
This is kind of unfair for ground pvp battlefields, no?
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-29-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraesh View Post
Yep, turn it on under Options-> Controls while you're on the ground, then right click your basic 'fire' icon.
This is kind of unfair for ground pvp battlefields, no?
No... Only a newbie would use this in ground fighting. Anyone with autofire on opens themselves up to being torn apart in melee.

Ground PvP is not easy, and these types of tricks aren't going to improve things for those looking for a quick fix to their lack of skill. I'll ask around, but I'd wager that very few of the best ground PvPers use this. They can't afford to be shooting when they need to be using an ability instead, and seconds matters in ground PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-29-2010, 05:04 PM
I turned it on in the option and still it does not work. Only on my Klingon, too.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Same here.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksided View Post
No... Only a newbie would use this in ground fighting. Anyone with autofire on opens themselves up to being torn apart in melee.

Ground PvP is not easy, and these types of tricks aren't going to improve things for those looking for a quick fix to their lack of skill. I'll ask around, but I'd wager that very few of the best ground PvPers use this. They can't afford to be shooting when they need to be using an ability instead, and seconds matters in ground PvP.
Auto-fire is silly for rifle use, but it shines when using pistols. There's barely any delay when auto-firing a pistol and queuing up an ability, and you can keep sustained dps going while firing off said abilities.
Unless you've experimented extensively with pistols as well as rifles, don't judge or dismiss from lack of knowledge.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-30-2010, 06:26 AM
I would just like to know how to make it work.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocman622
I would just like to know how to make it work.
Plain and simple: If you are a Klingon, you cant.