Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Since they're adding in Pakled soon, I suggest Liberated Borg Pakled characters...

"We are the Borg. We look for things. Things to assimilate."
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist

"We are the Borg. We look for things. Things to assimilate."
LOL verry funny!!

I think only humans and klingons exist as LB right now because they are the only ones that did returned to Fed and Klink service. Possibly the other races went home?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2010, 12:18 PM
I'd like to let players decide what species they were/went back to. Borg have own traits anyways, so why not just open the entire alien creator and let people make liberated Tellarites and what not.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2010, 08:07 PM
I agree with this.

But is there a reason why the Borg drones in the game look like there missing there innards? They're really skinny in the stomach region and I found this pretty odd....
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Black.Death.
I agree with this.

But is there a reason why the Borg drones in the game look like there missing there innards? They're really skinny in the stomach region and I found this pretty odd....
Well if they're the new Borg, it's probably because they've had that region gutted and replaced with a mechanical chasis. If they're old Borg and kept their armor, then that's also a possible reason. Otherwise...it's 25th century weight loss?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Oh god, why in the world would Cryptic create the Pakled as a playable race? I can think of a few others that would be way cooler rather than the "our ship is broken....make it go" below average intellegence, fat arsed ugly Pakleds.

I do agree that there should be more ex borg races playable as , Yes they assimilated everything they came across.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Actually, the Borg do *not* assimilate anything in their path. They only take those that would add to their perfection, the Kazon for example were not deemed 'worthy'.
I'd image a 1st contact between Borg and Pakled like this...
*Cube drops outta warp, scans Pakled vessel*
*Pakleds desperately run around on their bridge and can't decide which buttons to press*
*Borg Collective concertedly ponders.... "naaa..."*
*Cube goes back to warp*
*Pakled made up their minds, press buttons*
*Pakled ship ejects warp core*
*Pakled ship decompresses through opened shuttle bay door*
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Have to agree here. I know someone that was very irked that they couldn't play a liberated Andorian. IMHO, the 'liberated borg' is just that. Its a liberated 'borg'. Not a liberated human. Give them the alien baseline for cosmetics and toss in the borg implants as options. Voila.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaalvor View Post
Have to agree here. I know someone that was very irked that they couldn't play a liberated Andorian. IMHO, the 'liberated borg' is just that. Its a liberated 'borg'. Not a liberated human. Give them the alien baseline for cosmetics and toss in the borg implants as options. Voila.
I concur.

10chars
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Still, on the practicle side of things, considering the limited (and now closed to new entry) population of accounts that have access to the playable Liberated Borg character, is it worth the effort for Cryptic to expand this feature when there are so many other new races that the general population are screeming for???