Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Look I am losing playing time I want a GM response to this post. I will keep bumping it however many times It takes until I get some answers.

So.... BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-28-2010, 01:35 PM
It's been almost 2 days for me. I literally can't do anyhting. Can't start quests, can't pvp, all I guess I could do is wander into one of those deep space encounters and kill +45 things.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarden33
OK servers are up and running that is all fine and Dandy but does me not a bit of good if I am still negative in rank. I should have been Captain hours ago.... Yet here I sit looking at a screen watching other peeps go on there merry way playing while I stare at my screen wondering when I will actually get help. A answer from someone of authority would be nice.
Agreed, loosing patience fast now.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-28-2010, 01:49 PM
me too

I can't do anything in the game and lost 2 days also. My GM Ticket In game wasn't answered, a normal ticket was answered with an automatic message. No response in the forums or in the news to that bug - ...where there should be apologies and a news-page for bugs... Not just nodes or news with upcoming stuff, also tell the people bout bugs and other important stuff. not just the forums - have a "real news-page" on the site! Please! But for a start: Some GM please say something to that rank -39 problem. it renders the whole game useless
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordrak View Post
me too

I can't do anything in the game and lost 2 days also. My GM Ticket In game wasn't answered, a normal ticket was answered with an automatic message. No response in the forums or in the news to that bug - ...where there should be apologies and a news-page for bugs... Not just nodes or news with upcoming stuff, also tell the people bout bugs and other important stuff. not just the forums - have a "real news-page" on the site! Please! But for a start: Some GM please say something to that rank -39 problem. it renders the whole game useless
Agree with this. There's no information about this except here on the forums and that really puzzles me. There's no page that lists unresolved issues? Am I just not seeing it? If Cryptic is talking about transparency, let's actually see some. Very confused as to why there's not an official message anywhere except the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-28-2010, 04:07 PM
probably shatting themselves right now..... hmm how do we fix this problem?.... we can't!
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Please, please, please with sugar on top, some GM respond. Thanks a million for at least an honest answer...
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Bump Bump BUMP.............................................. .....
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-29-2010, 12:50 AM
Found some answers^^

and thanks for the ticket response

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...56#post2469256

and for everyone: after todays patch it should be fine - so they say (and we all hope)
Lt. Commander
# 20 compesation
03-29-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarden33
OK servers are up and running that is all fine and Dandy but does me not a bit of good if I am still negative in rank. I should have been Captain hours ago.... Yet here I sit looking at a screen watching other peeps go on there merry way playing while I stare at my screen wondering when I will actually get help. A answer from someone of authority would be nice.
yeha i hear ya man i missed out on my dailies for the last few days not to mention raids thats alot of badges that they Owe me for this bug .... we deserve compesation for this error no doubt .. but when is some one gonna step in and tell us what going on as far as that goes .. Hopfully today well have some answers . as to how they are gonna make it up to us ...... for this MAJOR inconvience ...... that should have never had happened in the first place .. but hey im a easy going guy i know they just launched and .. i just feel that i personally should get the badges i missed out on plus a few xra valor badges .... that would be fair