Lt. Commander
I don't know if it has been considered but a nice idea to add to klingon ship customization would be the klingom Chancellor-class ship, it is pretty much a larger more powerful vorcha class with a few hull differences. Just like the feds who have a base ship type, and then u choose what class to customize it as, I think this would be great to add to klingon side.

If some of you have no idea what I mean, look up the Qang class on memory beta it gives you a overview. Be nice to see more then the neghvar flyin around at T5. Thoughts anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2010, 09:10 PM
i like the vorcha look, i wouldnt mind - i think some people might accuse cryptic of laziness though

oh they just added a reskinned vorcha to t5 boo
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2010, 12:12 AM
It wouldn't be the same people who are discussing the possibility of a refitted Galaxy (Venture subtype or Galaxy-X for example) or Defiant.
The same could certainly apply to the Vor'cha.
But you're right some people would complain no matter what Cryptic did.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2010, 02:08 AM
Ok a compromise then, how bout make it available via cstore. Just like the imperial assault cruiser for feds, how bout the chancellor class for klingons. I know a lot of klingons love their vorchas but I wouldn't want the penalty of lessor boffs to fly it a general. The chancellor class would bring a more advanced vorcha with same lay out as neghvar just with a different skin. Probably wouldn't happen but id respec for cruisers instead of BOP in an instant if they brought out the chancellor class.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2010, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderKor
I don't know if it has been considered but a nice idea to add to klingon ship customization would be the klingom Chancellor-class ship, it is pretty much a larger more powerful vorcha class with a few hull differences. Just like the feds who have a base ship type, and then u choose what class to customize it as, I think this would be great to add to klingon side.

If some of you have no idea what I mean, look up the Qang class on memory beta it gives you a overview. Be nice to see more then the neghvar flyin around at T5. Thoughts anyone?
I've posted previously requesting the Chancellor class but so far nothing in terms of any Cryptic response, yay or nay. Here's hoping.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-29-2010, 09:30 AM
There is a whole litany of ships, if one was to use Star Fleet Battles as the basis. Maybe copyright issues though. The game is based on the Star Fleet Universe and has many many variants of ships for each race Romulan, Klingon, Fed, Tholian, Gorn ...and on and on....

http://www.starfleetgames.com/starfleetbattles.shtml

Was a fun game when I was younger, my brother introduced me to it back then.