Lt. Commander
Sorry if this has been posted before but cannot complete the final chapter - Vaporware.
Have done all the rest that was expected and have cleared the floor of enemys and then caught up with Zelle only for her to stand next to me and then follow me around continuosly. Have tried hitting her and making her a target. Even tried getting her killed by secondry explosives but nothing.

Has anyone any tips or suggestions as have come out of the mission and gone back in but to no avail. Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2010, 04:23 PM
I've had to redo the "Vaporware" part twice on my first character and _THREE_ times on my second one.

I've found the best way to make sure Zelle doesn't glitch is to make certain she is near as you enter the last room, otherwise, she tends to..well...vanish.

Kill off all of the guards in the room before triggering the fight with the...well...I forgot her name. The Romulan Commander lady.

Zelle "should" do something...interesting after that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Wish I read this before I killed all the Romulans. Zelle is gone and I'm stuck with an unfinished mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-28-2010, 04:10 PM
I beamed out and continued the mission. Zelle was right beside me when I beamed in. I remembered that she didn't follow me around the first time, so I had to clear the station again and this time she stayed by my side, so I finished the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2010, 08:48 AM
I'm having a weird problem that's slightly different: Zelle is gone. I got the update where she goes HA HA GUESS WHAT I AM and the game tells me to FINISH HER, but she's nowhere on the starbase. Myself and my team spent half an hour (well, 33 minutes) combing the starbase from the top to bottom, and she's nowhere to be found. Everyone logged out and back in and resumed the missoin, and she's still missing. Rrgh!
All I could do is put a GM ticket in. I'm really hoping to avoid having to repeat the mission (ground combat is so tedious...)
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-29-2010, 01:12 PM
In my case, first Zelle was gone, i repeteat the second part of the mission and Zelle appeared but... i couldn't confront her because she wasn't market as enemy...
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-29-2010, 11:51 PM
i only had problems with this when i skipped through text while i was still in red alert. try waiting for it to fade before moving through text.