Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSFC View Post
Ok you trolls....he has a point. Why do I want to wander around trying to find things? I dont have time for that. I vote yes for a QH style UI.
If you read the quests they tell you where to go. Also... I would hope that everyone knows that Earth is in the Sol System... I am pretty sure I learned that before 5th grade in school. Sol = our sun... that is why we call them Solar Systems...
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-29-2010, 06:52 AM
yea i cant find the SYSTEM F982-THETA PATROL
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-29-2010, 11:20 AM
3 hours to find earth? You must not have noticed your transwarp ability. You must have also completely missed your map? I am suprised you managed to find STO in the first place. Besides, Carbonite is better. Quest Helper takes up alot more RAM than it should. Its is very poorly coded. WTB addon development for this game.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-30-2010, 02:01 AM
There will be no add ons for this game....If CO (champions online) is an example of what to expect. It has no add ons that I know of yet and it's been out for almost a year now.

Quest helper sucks!!!! I've used it and can't stand it when I still played wow.
BTW: I left wow for STO!!

And to the OP: If you can't find earth in the SOL SYSTEM you must have flunked grades 3 thru 12 while you was in school!

/fail troll fail badly!