Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon looking for a new home
03-24-2010, 05:18 PM
If you are reading this, I do hope you have a fleet that meets my criteria.

About YOU:
"Must Haves" for the fleet include ...
- Mature Attitude (with immature tendencies!)
- Website + Forum (I am a forum tralk)
- Cool Name (Sorry, but I don't want to be in the House of Khaless or something equally non-creative or ultra RP'ish)
- At least one person in that fleet better have seen Idiocracy
- Intent (by at least the 'core players') to play in the 'end game' of things.
- Great players. I don't care if its 'all' great players or just mostly great players, but i'm totally not in the mood to be with people who can't hold their own weight in a group.
- HOPEFULLY (not a must) a Voice Chat program.
- Not 'too large' a fleet, i don't want to be one of like 100 people (especially since they have yet to make it so you can bring only select people to a fleet action).

About Me:
Currently I have two high level toons, a fed (Eng/Cruiser, RA5) and my Klingon (Tact/BoP Capt4) , looking to place my Klingon in a fleet. Currently both my toons are in fleets/houses that I started with a bunch of associates/friends from a game that I left for this (EQ2), but some of them have since gone back to eq2, or stay almost exclusively on their fed, while I want to make my Klingon my main.

I am not a 'guild/fleet' hopper, I'm looking to find a place to join and stay. A place I can hang out, have fun, and be myself. I want to be able to hop on, jump on some form of VC if there is one, get a group, whip some ___ then log out when i need to (BTW I am an USA East time zone dude).

I know some of this might seem 'odd,' or what not, but if you fit the bill, trust me and hit me back either with a private message or on this thread (preferably with a private message though), with a link to your guilds website and i'll see what's what.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2010, 07:09 PM
We may be too big for you, but commanders in both our fleets are separated by time zones so that we have equal amount of players throughout 24/7. You can chat with us on SFO channel just to see how we are before deciding. Team with us a while. We are up 24/7 both fleet, both server.

Holodeck Server
Kling: Sto'Vo'Kor
Fed: Starfleet Operations

Tribble Server
Kling: Be'ta Tester
Fed: Beta Tester
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2010, 09:14 AM
I sentcha a PM Rommel.

Still looking btw so if anyone sees this, i've not made up my mind yet :-)
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Feel free to look us up here http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=97275

Hope you Find yourself a good House.

Korthos
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Energy drinks FTW!!! LOL

Hi TKO is recruiting. We have between 5 and 10 active members. We are mainly PvP but with the new content we have several members who want to branch into PvE. We have a vent server and are trying to get loners and other smaller fleets to share our vent as a loose alliance.

Here is the link for the vent info, if ya wanna talk to us before you make your desision that would be great.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=144036
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Disposable Heroes - Warriors Wanted!
-> http://www.dheroes.info/ <-

Disposable Heroes is not for everyone. We provide a casual but focused PvP experience, and we try not to let bureaucracy get in the way of fun (more pew-pew, less Q Q ).We dominate just about every PvP map we zone into, and we have a blast doing it!

All timezones are welcome!
All tiers are welcome!
All skill levels are welcome!

Stop by our website, check out our awesome PvP and recruiting videos, see what we're all about, and see what we expect from our ranks. If you feel you would prove a useful and beneficial addition to Disposable Heroes, contact one of the following in-game:

Venom@Daede
Gobblie@xenkian
Mok' Behtak@JohnRTLane
Nolmah@mothersponge
Qax@TurboPimp

Alternatively, you can join the public channel DHeroes and get someone's attention.
Lt. Commander
# 7 House of Clan Hunters
03-29-2010, 05:56 AM
He He He i have seen idiocrazy twice and would not mind seeing it again :=)

Check out my fleet it might be what you are looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-29-2010, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfizzle
If you are reading this, I do hope you have a fleet that meets my criteria.

About YOU:
"Must Haves" for the fleet include ...
- Mature Attitude (with immature tendencies!)
- Website + Forum (I am a forum tralk)
- Cool Name (Sorry, but I don't want to be in the House of Khaless or something equally non-creative or ultra RP'ish)
- At least one person in that fleet better have seen Idiocracy
- Intent (by at least the 'core players') to play in the 'end game' of things.
- Great players. I don't care if its 'all' great players or just mostly great players, but i'm totally not in the mood to be with people who can't hold their own weight in a group.
- HOPEFULLY (not a must) a Voice Chat program.
- Not 'too large' a fleet, i don't want to be one of like 100 people (especially since they have yet to make it so you can bring only select people to a fleet action).

About Me:
Currently I have two high level toons, a fed (Eng/Cruiser, RA5) and my Klingon (Tact/BoP Capt4) , looking to place my Klingon in a fleet. Currently both my toons are in fleets/houses that I started with a bunch of associates/friends from a game that I left for this (EQ2), but some of them have since gone back to eq2, or stay almost exclusively on their fed, while I want to make my Klingon my main.

I am not a 'guild/fleet' hopper, I'm looking to find a place to join and stay. A place I can hang out, have fun, and be myself. I want to be able to hop on, jump on some form of VC if there is one, get a group, whip some ___ then log out when i need to (BTW I am an USA East time zone dude).

I know some of this might seem 'odd,' or what not, but if you fit the bill, trust me and hit me back either with a private message or on this thread (preferably with a private message though), with a link to your guilds website and i'll see what's what.
CHC might be for you. We do have our own forums for the last 5 years. We are a former SWG pvp guild that moved here, so we know how to fight and stay together and lead and so on. If you looking for more info..click here
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Pm sent for UNREPENTANT