Lt. Commander
# 1 Where can I 'earn' more BOs?
03-18-2010, 02:30 PM
I am RA5. Every BO I ever received from completed missions were junk.

I want myself some Efficient BOs(not much else to do, at the moment) and I don't think I can collect 999,999,999 credits for a single one. I see all these blue and purple BOs for sale... but all I ever got were white/green BOs.

So my question... where can I get BOs with Efficient Trait?? I do know that they're only available on Green Saurian BOs.

And yes, I tried searching for an answer but I couldn't find anything.

Thank You!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Afraid the only way to get more bridge officers is to look on the exchange. Just be patient and look for a good deal, and sell stuff on the exchange yourself. Just looking over some of the prices for Efficient boffs, I've seen them at around 2 million or less.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2010, 04:41 AM
By checking the exchange daily for a while I was able to buy a purple BO for 6000 credits. So if your looking for soemthing specific just keep check you never know when you might find a great deal.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORG_Dragon
I see all these blue and purple BOs for sale... but all I ever got were white/green BOs.
Strange. You get several purple BOs as quest rewards between 40 and 45 and also some blue in the levels below. Have you bypassed all this missions and leveled only with DSE?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2010, 03:46 AM
So once you hit RA5, there is no chance to get a BO as a quest reward or whatnot?

If you weren't one of the "lucky few" to get a green Saurian you are just out of luck as far as a BO with a space trait?

What a bunch of crap.

PS: Why have "bridge" officers that only have ground traits? That sounds more like "away team officers" to me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-29-2010, 07:26 AM
New ways of getting BO's comes this summer.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druuna
Strange. You get several purple BOs as quest rewards between 40 and 45 and also some blue in the levels below. Have you bypassed all this missions and leveled only with DSE?
I was looking at this you get three whites to start off as quest rewards then you are awarded 4 per rank and the majority of those awarded are blue. From what I've seen youre awarded one at rank level 4, 6, 7 and 9. You don't get them for completing missions except that you're given the mission to accept your BO at those levels. So did you not accept those missions cause otherwise I don't see how you were awarded only greens.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-30-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
New ways of getting BO's comes this summer.
How do you know this?

Also, but correct me if I'm wrong, Saurians aren't supposed to have efficient right? So why do the Bridge Officers get it? That doesn't exactly seem very fair. I've noticed this on the exchange as well, but it seems a little illogical to me. Why don't they give Rapture to Gorn while they're at it, or Mind Meld to a Human? Personally I think the efficient on saurians was a mistake, and not intentional. I could be wrong though. It would have made more sense on other races who were meant to have efficiency.

As a side note, does anyone know or have you seen other space traits on boffs, or is the Saurian Efficient the only one around?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-30-2010, 11:06 PM
Why can't you just recruit them from Sol Star Base? or from the deep space bases?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeHopper View Post
As a side note, does anyone know or have you seen other space traits on boffs, or is the Saurian Efficient the only one around?
Human BOs do come with 'Leadership', but thread posts indicate that it's broken and has no measurable effects...