Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hiya, first time in this bit so sorry if not all that good at explaining.
Anyways...

1st Bug: Now and then whenever doing an Away Team mission, I suddenly stop and keep repeating the shooting animation, can't move or do anything, only way I've found out how to fix is to log out which would prob reset the mission. This one I'm sure is a bug, but dunno if raised before.

2nd Bug (maybe): On the mission with the Klingons and the Tribbles (can't remember name) I was up against 3 B'Rel class ships in a Cpt 5 Galaxy Class and they more of less stripped my ship in less then a min, true they were +1 to me but I normally can last bit longer then that, but not sure if its due to my setup or a bug so dunno.

3rd Bug (more of an annoyance): For some reason I can't hotkey anything using Numpad 9 or Numpad 0 which seems silly to me as they are valid keys on the computer, I play with one hand on the helm (WASD keys) and the other on the numpad for tactical and maybe a thumb for Beams.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2010, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim-San
Hiya, first time in this bit so sorry if not all that good at explaining.
Anyways...

1st Bug: Now and then whenever doing an Away Team mission, I suddenly stop and keep repeating the shooting animation, can't move or do anything, only way I've found out how to fix is to log out which would prob reset the mission. This one I'm sure is a bug, but dunno if raised before.

2nd Bug (maybe): On the mission with the Klingons and the Tribbles (can't remember name) I was up against 3 B'Rel class ships in a Cpt 5 Galaxy Class and they more of less stripped my ship in less then a min, true they were +1 to me but I normally can last bit longer then that, but not sure if its due to my setup or a bug so dunno.

3rd Bug (more of an annoyance): For some reason I can't hotkey anything using Numpad 9 or Numpad 0 which seems silly to me as they are valid keys on the computer, I play with one hand on the helm (WASD keys) and the other on the numpad for tactical and maybe a thumb for Beams.
Tell me are you an engineer? I get the 1st bug you mention a lot but only on my engineer.
Also as I seam to be the only one experiencing this and can't get a reply from cryptic with a report here and in game several days ago, do your bridge officers have any stats at all when on the ground?

Armour and Traits are useless to mine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2010, 07:07 AM
At least your away team doesnt have phaser beams protuding from the body across the whole dam map while they are on the ground.......thats just hokey
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2010, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
At least your away team doesnt have phaser beams protuding from the body across the whole dam map while they are on the ground.......thats just hokey
I could live with cosmetic issues, in fact yes that happens a lot.. Stats, or 'no stats' is something quite different.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2010, 07:49 AM
@Anuhart: How'd you guess yeah I'm an Engineer, I keep getting it every so often, not sure bout my Officers they seem fine... well till someone kills them.

@Castogere: I've had that one too, only the once tho and it was very annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2010, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim-San
@Anuhart: How'd you guess yeah I'm an Engineer, I keep getting it every so often, not sure bout my Officers they seem fine... well till someone kills them.

@Castogere: I've had that one too, only the once tho and it was very annoying.
Jim-San, I just responded to someone else in this forum with the same 'stuck' bug.

re. your BO's (completely different issue btw) just look at your BO's when you are actually on the ground on a mission, then see if they have stats. A GM has confirmed they have reproduced it but I think it is serverwide and people just don't realise.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-01-2010, 03:13 AM
I'll have to have a check next time I'm on an Away Mission, I'll let you know if I have it also.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-02-2010, 07:32 AM
Just a note, I seem to be getting more of that Phaser beam sticking out the side of me as with the rest of my crew bug, looks like its from a Split beam weapon and I'm doing Cardassian missions which it seems to happen more for me.