Lt. Commander
# 21
04-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Hope all goes well and keep us posted.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Back at the hospital, managed to get about 4 hours of sleep. He's still doing alright, no change for the better, but no change for the worst either. That's good news in and of itself. He's responding, at least, and even though he's still out of it, his sense of humor is coming back.

I was back there a few minutes ago, and the nurse came in to see if he was responsive yet. She asked him if he could nod his head- he immediately shook his head no. He's opening his eyes for a bit, but still not talking.

Stubborn old man with a sick, twisted sense of humor... That's why I'm proud to call him my dad.

Thanks again for the concern
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Back from visiting him again. He's doing much better. Although he's still sedated, he's responsive now. They're taking the heart pump out this afternoon, and taking him off the ventilator sometime this weekend.

Thanks again for the concern. All jokes aside, I appreciate the support.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Back from visiting him again. He's doing much better. Although he's still sedated, he's responsive now. They're taking the heart pump out this afternoon, and taking him off the ventilator sometime this weekend.

Thanks again for the concern. All jokes aside, I appreciate the support.
No jokes, just hopeful all is well for you and your family. Hang in there