Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Missing Main Character
04-01-2010, 08:00 PM
During the most recent server emergency shut down somehow my main character ranked Rear Admiral 1 was erased befor the server crashed and was shut down i was in the process of entering sirrus sector when my game froze....when the server was fixed and back online my Main character was gone..i have sent 4 tickets to Cryptic and called them several time and still they have yet to freakin respond to me..i find this very unproffesional i paid 49.99 for this damn game and paid for 2 months for i am a monthly customer...i demand that this issue be fixed by either replacing my character or by advancing one of my alts to Rear Admiral 1 i spent to much time on my previous character to not demand justice for this. i know cryptic is busy but this is important tome cuase if they do not fix this then i will cancel my subscription.....i will be done with this..i put up with enough crap with Cryptic on City of Heros/Villans
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2010, 12:13 PM
I just looked into your open tickets. I'm sorry it's taken longer than expected to get to your ticket.

So, it looks like your original ticket needed to be moved from Tech Support to GM help and was then escalated this morning. We're investigating, and you should be getting a response soon.