Lt. Commander
# 1 My First Gripe - T'Ong Nebula
04-02-2010, 09:46 PM
I am pleased this has been added to Klingon game play; however, I have run into a couple of episodes in here that could not be completed. I didn't write down the specific missions (ooops) bu8t here is the general description.

1. Around a cluster of temple buildings, the mission was to eliminate 5 teams of guys that look like ferengi (but they're not). Eliminated 4 of the 5 only to discover the 5th team was clearly placed inside a building that had no entrance.

2. Boarded a Klingon vessel that had been experimenting with warp stuff. The mission was to eliminate 5 nodes. The only problem is there weren't any nodes nor anything at all that could be targeted.

On a slightly related note, Space War Zone episode.

1. With two characters, I have completed this mission; however, even though the instructions say to report to Mara, I get no credit for completion after having contacted her in person or by hailing.

Thought you might want to know.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2010, 11:28 PM
1) Stand near the building and mobs will tend to aggro you, they will eventually leave the building.
2) Not sure, usually that mission has consoles to target. Never experienced having no destructable objects.
3)Mara is in fact bugged. My BG still has to get a complete from her.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2010, 01:28 AM
1) I have had this problem, Pain in the ass but you can lure them out takes about an hour
2) I found the consols more luck than judgement they look like terminals.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stig View Post
1) Stand near the building and mobs will tend to aggro you, they will eventually leave the building.
2) Not sure, usually that mission has consoles to target. Never experienced having no destructable objects.
3)Mara is in fact bugged. My BG still has to get a complete from her.
Mara is bugged. You actually need to go see Menbat in Ganalda. He's in the room in the center of the station on the left hand side as you look north.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2010, 02:05 AM
2. For me, this is usually some devices placed somewhere in each of the rooms on the map, not counting the one you beam in to. You need to get close to be able to target them, so look for anything out of the ordinary.

3. The War Zone return info has been bugged since the game launched. It's annoying how they havent got around to fixing a typo yet, with all these maintenance downtimes.
But yeah, Menbet at Ganalda Station allows you to complete it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpadgett371 View Post
I am pleased this has been added to Klingon game play; however, I have run into a couple of episodes in here that could not be completed. I didn't write down the specific missions (ooops) bu8t here is the general description.

1. Around a cluster of temple buildings, the mission was to eliminate 5 teams of guys that look like ferengi (but they're not). Eliminated 4 of the 5 only to discover the 5th team was clearly placed inside a building that had no entrance.

2. Boarded a Klingon vessel that had been experimenting with warp stuff. The mission was to eliminate 5 nodes. The only problem is there weren't any nodes nor anything at all that could be targeted.

On a slightly related note, Space War Zone episode.

1. With two characters, I have completed this mission; however, even though the instructions say to report to Mara, I get no credit for completion after having contacted her in person or by hailing.

Thought you might want to know.
Hi i reported both bugs for the Cluster missions on Tribble.
I had the same issues.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Something else you might want to watch on the exploration missions is getting cheated out of experience/skillpoints. Basically you'll get to a map and one of your boffs should say something before you engage, this gives you a mission title. Without that mission title you can still engage your 5 groups of enemies but you won't get the skillpoint total for completeing. Still counts towards your X of 3 exploration missions for badges though.