Lt. Commander
Hello!

To better explain the title of my post; when I do decide to take part in any RP, I do so in a serious manner. I always play in character if spoken to, and I do not talk openly in OOC, ever. I only do so in dedicated channels for that purpose. If you're going to contact me in OOC, I will reply OOC, but my character will be oblivious to any information I'm given, unless I'm told in character. As I mentioned, I'm a heavy RPer, so I have strict rules.

I say I'm casual, because I'm a fairly quiet person, and I don't usually initiate RP conversation. I love to be around it, though, and once in a while I do initiate RP conversation. I mostly enjoy doing missions, and exploring what the game has to offer. I love friendly, mature groups, who are drama free. As I am the very same, myself. I should also mention I am 27 years of age, married, and live in Toronto, Canada. Real life always comes before playing any sort of games. You will find that I am fairly active, though.

I'm looking for a completely RP oriented fleet, not a mix of casual RPers, and non RPers. I am still familiarizing myself with this game (so I do consider myself a bit of a newbie), and have not been in a fleet before, so I have no idea what it will be like, but I'm very interested in learning.

If you feel like I would be a good addition to your fleet, please post a reply with some information concerning your fleet, and perhaps a meeting may be arranged.

I thank you, in advance, for taking the time to read this, and posting a reply.

See you in space!

- Lieutenant Drakos, of the U.S.S. Enforcer
( Alien - Tactical )
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2010, 07:03 AM
Hi, try taking a look at Task Force 121, we're a easy going heavy RP fleet and we might be what you're looking for.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=144418
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2010, 06:03 AM
Bumping, in an attempt to see if there are any more fleets interested. This does not mean that I am not interested in Task Force 121. I just like to browse before settling on something.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Project Navras may very well be the fleet you're looking for. We're a fleet nearing 70 ships, at the moment, devoting ourselves to enjoying every aspect that Star Trek Online has to offer, whether it's RP, PVP, or simply good, old fashioned PVE, with raids and fleet actions. We have our own forums, voice comms, and weekly schedule of events-- with member access to the Fleet Bank, and regularly-held contests for our members.

We have a complete award/medals system on our forums, thus allowing our members to earn commendations and decorations from their actions within the fleet. We also have divisions, allowing you to devote yourself to certain duties/responsibilities within the fleet that will help you in progressing through our ranking system.

If you're interested, then it all starts by checking out our fleet recruitment thread. The link is located in my signature-- and after that, check out our website and forums at www.ProjectNavras.com -- you might even decide to fill out an application.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdrakos View Post
Bumping, in an attempt to see if there are any more fleets interested. This does not mean that I am not interested in Task Force 121. I just like to browse before settling on something.
Of course! And feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Good luck in your search
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Hello, I'm the RP Administrator for Lotus Fleet.
Normally I prefer to lurk, however, your thread caught my attention. Lotus Fleet may not be exactly what you've stated you're looking for, but our system may appeal to you anyways. Lotus Fleet strives to be Starfleet Officers in the 21st Century. It's more than a tagline, it's an actual philosophy based on a desire to live as the multitude of the crews Enterprise do. We emulate that as best we can: maturity and respect are the norm, we have a clear and concise command structure, pride and camaraderie are the ties that bind us.

Within that structure, we have RP. Primarily at the moment, we have RP set up on our forums as the main focus. Each ship is a fun community of RP individuals working together to create Episodes that tell their own stories. Right now, we're working on launching our 6th player-run starship, and it's set to do a lot more than fire its phasers and photon torpedoes. They'll be negotiating with new species, exploring the strange and the unknown. And those exploits will be punctuated with beautiful 3D imagery highlighting the most memorable events.

If you're interested, you can hop by our thread here in this forum and get more help, or you can visit us at http://www.lotusfleet.com

In either case, I do hope you enjoy RP wherever you end up!