Lt. Commander
...Are seeking a Role Playing fleet that would be able in incorporate them, somehow. The story (in a nutshell) is Captain Phill'min Ijhlab and her crew aboard the USS Agamemnon (a Constitution-Class from 2285 with an experimental Transwarp Core) managed to fling themselves forward in time to... you guessed it.

Now, 124 years in her future, this classic, Paranoid, Proud, and... Stubborn Andorian, on the run from the Temporal Investigators and the current-day Starfleet its-self, have been hiding out on stations in the outer boarders, attempting upgrades with current technology in to their brand-new-antiquated Starship, and simply trying to find a place where they can still be ho they are, or, were.

I am located in the Eastern Time Zone but usually play between 1AM and 4AM, and 10AM and 1PM, my time (I work night shifts). If you would require more information, feel free to get me within STO or here. If more information is required about Phill'min, then, theres only one way to get that!

Thank you for your time and interest.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2010, 11:33 PM
I guess I need to give myself a little bump. Bump.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2010, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhofmann View Post
...Are seeking a Role Playing fleet that would be able in incorporate them, somehow. The story (in a nutshell) is Captain Phill'min Ijhlab and her crew aboard the USS Agamemnon (a Constitution-Class from 2285 with an experimental Transwarp Core) managed to fling themselves forward in time to... you guessed it.

Now, 124 years in her future, this classic, Paranoid, Proud, and... Stubborn Andorian, on the run from the Temporal Investigators and the current-day Starfleet its-self, have been hiding out on stations in the outer boarders, attempting upgrades with current technology in to their brand-new-antiquated Starship, and simply trying to find a place where they can still be ho they are, or, were.

I am located in the Eastern Time Zone but usually play between 1AM and 4AM, and 10AM and 1PM, my time (I work night shifts). If you would require more information, feel free to get me within STO or here. If more information is required about Phill'min, then, theres only one way to get that!

Thank you for your time and interest.
Project Navras may very well be the fleet you're looking for. We're a fleet nearing 50 ships, at the moment, devoting ourselves to enjoying every aspect that Star Trek Online has to offer, whether it's RP, PVP, or simply good, old fashioned PVE, with raids and fleet actions. We have our own forums, voice comms, and weekly schedule of events-- with member access to the Fleet Bank, and regularly-held contests for our members.

We have a complete award/medals system on our forums, thus allowing our members to earn commendations and decorations from their actions within the fleet. We also have divisions, allowing you to devote yourself to certain duties/responsibilities within the fleet that will help you in progressing through our ranking system.

If you're interested, then it all starts by checking out our fleet recruitment thread. The link is located in my signature-- and after that, check out our website and forums at www.ProjectNavras.com -- you might even decide to fill out an application.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Come and check us! We're starting, so can incorporate everyone, are you willing to try?