Lt. Commander
# 1 no new missions for Admirals?
04-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Hi

i just became admiral last night and i wonder why there are no more missions now. Is the game realy over now??? What do I have to do now (how many more EXP etc) to get new missions from Starfleet?

And how the heck do i access these nice Q and Borg missions from the Videos? I always thought 'these will just come later'.
How do I start this "Infected" and "The Cure" missions? Maybe these are stupid questions but i realy dont know. I already searched the forum but nothing. No FAQ, no Hints, no Tips.

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

greetings
von Tronje
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen_von_Tronje2010
Hi

i just became admiral last night and i wonder why there are no more missions now. Is the game realy over now??? What do I have to do now (how many more EXP etc) to get new missions from Starfleet?

And how the heck do i access these nice Q and Borg missions from the Videos? I always thought 'these will just come later'.
How do I start this "Infected" and "The Cure" missions? Maybe these are stupid questions but i realy dont know. I already searched the forum but nothing. No FAQ, no Hints, no Tips.

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

greetings
von Tronje
at admiral 3 quinn will send you to the transwarp gate to join battle goup omega for the new missions incl cure/infected (at admiral 5)
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi

ok, thx. I feel a bit stupid now, because it worked the same way in alle prior ranks. I also found a website "STO Intel" where alle missions and needed ranks where listed.
This post can be closed.

greetings
von Tronje