Lt. Commander
# 1 The Cure loot
04-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Just finished the cure and it took forever but the worst thing was the loot drop. 2 teamates got an uncommon..for nearly 5hrs of a mission? That doesnt seem right anyone else had this or did cryptic decide to do it like this
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Loot has been extremely decreased overall, not just in missions, also in DSE's and explores. I think that's intentional. I personally don't have a problem with it since I got quite everything.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Not that i do it for the loot but the ground boss in cure should drop purple tbh.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2010, 10:41 AM
I dont mind the lack of regular drops from the trash stuff but I definetly think the bosses should be dropping loot that is ALL MK X Purple. 5 members are doing these things and the loot is maybe 1 MK X Purple and 2 MK IX Greens.

I'm of the distinct opinion that there should be a boss drop for EACH member. Thus everyone gets a guaranteed item(s) at the end on top of their marks of valor.
Oh sure, in 10 days of playing the person might get enough points to buy something but that assumes

A) They can form a reasonable group to complete it
B) They can play that much to sustain 10 x 2 - 6 hour play

Its obvious to see from the amount of people posting LFG 'STF' <Part> that ample amounts of players are unable to run these episodes from start to finish for one reason or another. Without being able to complete it you dont get the mark rewards.
Thus it might be more reasonable if the bosses offered loot thus completeing the levels in parts still yields SOME chance of reward as well as the final mark reward.

Afterall, One Boss item drop potentially saves the person who gets it 10+ days worth of farming to buy it via points.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Yeha for the ground boss he didnt drop anything, the tact cube dropped a rare item but i didnt get to pick it up either haha 5hrs ill never get back