Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 for the KLINgon Empire
04-03-2010, 05:10 AM
and Kahless, the Unforgettable. We, the warriors of the Empire must never forget the father of who we are. Qa'pla!!


http://www.youtube.com/v/5UMTtONwuCw&hl=en_US&fs=1
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-03-2010, 06:48 AM
That's the intro to Klingon Honor Guard?

Damn, that's a lot intro.

Anyway, play with your swords if you'd like. I'm content to pick up a phaser and shoot you in the face.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Ahem....Do not forget the proud institution that creates Klingon leaders out of warriors.

the Klingon Academy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Also take good care of your hair lest it become fluffy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
I do not deserve to live. I had forgotten the KA intro, tho it doesn't tell the story of QahleS, the Unforgettable. if I could get that to run, I'ld still be playing it, being one of the best i've ever played. too bad the gfx couldn't be upgraded to dx9 or better.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
I do not deserve to live. I had forgotten the KA intro, tho it doesn't tell the story of QahleS, the Unforgettable. if I could get that to run, I'ld still be playing it, being one of the best i've ever played. too bad the gfx couldn't be upgraded to dx9 or better.
There were whispers of a KA2 about 5 years back or so. Unfortunately that never came to pass. Nothing would make me more happy than once again slipping into Federation territory cloaked and unleashing on strategic targets.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
There were whispers of a KA2 about 5 years back or so. Unfortunately that never came to pass. Nothing would make me more happy than once again slipping into Federation territory cloaked and unleashing on strategic targets.
ahhh... the glory days of the Empire. some from the site in my sig, and ppl still post there after all these yrs, are playing Star Trek. it's a shame that the Klingon Academy Assault Fleet, KAAF, wasn't reconstituted.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
ahhh... the glory days of the Empire. some from the site in my sig are playing Star Trek. it's a shame that the Klingon Academy Assault Fleet, KAAF, wasn't reconstituted.
AH! I thought I smelled that bitter sweet scent of true warrior of old times. The Balth Squad Militia (BSM) did manage to reconstitute. The old sites are up as well as a new one made for STO on guildlaunch.com
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-05-2010, 02:23 PM
For the Horde!...er...Alliance!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41 AM.